+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The club shop today

The club shop today

It's like sainsburys during the 1st wave.
    Nothing there at all. Hope its temporary.

Re: The club shop today

As I said in a ticketing thread recently, I've not known a club that doesn't want to take fans money like it.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    As I said in a ticketing thread recently, I've not known a club that doesn't want to take fans money like it.
    Really, what is your problem. Have you nothing better to do but complain. An empty shop would mean to most people that they have sold it all but not to you - its a sign of incompetence. No doubt when they have restocked you will complain that they are fleecing the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Really, what is your problem. Have you nothing better to do but complain. An empty shop would mean to most people that they have sold it all but not to you - its a sign of incompetence. No doubt when they have restocked you will complain that they are fleecing the fans.
    Yes, I can imagine the CEOs of the likes of Tesco, Asda etc being delighted if their stores had little stock. Real pat on the back time for selling so much.

This post surely isn’t serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Yes, I can imagine the CEOs of the likes of Tesco, Asda etc being delighted if their stores had little stock. Real pat on the back time for selling so much.

Are you honestly suggesting the club shop is so understocked because the fans have been snapping it all up quicker than we can order new stock? 😄

Do you read what you actually post here and manage to keep a straight face? Dear oh dear.

I’m guessing you have never worked in retail?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    I'd love to stand back and watch him if he did.

"Excuse me, why is there nothing in your shop?"

"I know. Great ain't it. My boss will be over the moon".

This is one of his worst moments on here ever.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    This post surely isn’t serious.
    I'm starting to think that nothing he posts is serious.

I’m guessing you have never worked?
    Fixed your post