+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Saturday

Saturday

So my ticket has arrived today.
    Looks like I’m going to be entertained by some good old fashioned Saturday afternoon McCarthy-ball in the Welsh sunshine.

I can hardly wait…

Re: Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Looks like I’m going to be entertained by some good old fashioned Saturday afternoon McCarthy-ball in the Welsh sunshine.

I can hardly wait…
    Are Bristol City in our league? I have been reading the League Table, but haven't spotted you yet.

I can hardly wait…
    You've been allowed out on day release?

I can hardly wait…
    Welcome back

I can hardly wait…
    Hello cock chops

I can hardly wait…
    Nigel Pearson invented sexy football, didn't he? You're pining after Lee Johnson on twitter I see

I can hardly wait…

Dig out your “flares”

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Hello cock chops
    Enjoy his company while you can. Apparently the club have a 3yr plan to reach the PL.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Enjoy his company while you can. Apparently the club have a 3yr plan to reach the PL.
    Does that include european football?

I can hardly wait…
    Did European football suit Bristol City?

I must have missed their adventures....

I can hardly wait…
    Why bother, you know we usually win. We are not great but Bristol are terrible. I am sure Pearson will get his wish and take you out of the Championship this season though.....just down instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Nigel Pearson invented sexy football, didn't he? You're pining after Lee Johnson on twitter I see
    Pining?

“We can’t (and shouldn’t) go back…”

I do however want to see him do well.
    No different really to you people wanting to see Aaron Ramsey do well.

https://twitter.com/charliehorowicz/...310647815?s=21

Were you the Bristol City fan who said you wouldn't be back on here until you finished above us in the league? Has that happened yet?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Were you the Bristol City fan who said you wouldn't be back on here until you finished above us in the league? Has that happened yet?
    Having had a very quick look back at the snapshots of your posts I can't find it so probably someone else. I did find some descriptions of Pack, Flint, Tomlin and (as he was then) Reid though which are interesting with hindsight as most of us would agree with most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Not to my knowledge no.
    I haven't been on for quite a long time though so I can't remember what I said.
    Doesn't sound like something I'd say.

We are capable of finishing 3rd to 24th.

I haven't seen or paid much attention to Cardiff in the last year, we have been undergoing a crisis which I hope will be at an end now both Ashton is gone and Pearson has full control over the players.

We played well at Reading, we actually were better than Swansea too and how they ended up with all 3 points is just bad luck and fortune on their part.
    We were dogshit v Forest Green though.

I don't know who will turn up this saturday.
    I see Flint is scoring a lot of headers again so seems to have his mojo back.
    I saw him for the first time this week and was surprised to see his look is more David Nalbandian than how I remember him...

I did like Bobby Reid but f*ck me he was big headed.

3rd. 😂😂😂😂😂😂