+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harry Kane

Harry Kane

It was incredible to see the reception from the Spurs fans on Sunday and to read some of the messages of support I've had in the last few weeks. *Clapping hands*

I will be staying at Tottenham this summer and will be 100% focused on helping the team achieve success.

https://twitter.com/HKane/status/1430496495225262084
    How would you feel if club captain and star attraction couldn't even commit to the club for the whole season?

Re: Harry Kane

Brilliant news for Spurs fans.

Tough ask to finish top 4 even with Kane.

28 virtually all Spurs fans would have been ok with him if hed gone for the asking price.

Compare what Campbell did. Free to your biggest rivals was a right kick in the teeth.

He was never going anywhere. Anyone who thought he was, must be stupid. Man City spen5 5heir money on Grealish, no other club could afford him

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    How would you feel if club captain and star attraction couldn't even commit to the club for the whole season?
    The way football is run these days and taking into account what Kane brings to Tottenham I would probably be delighted that he was hanging around.
    The cynic in me thinks he may be running down the years on his contract thus reducing his value in terms of a transfer fee giving him greater flexibility in salary negotiations.
    Obviously, if or when he goes he then becomes, insert insult of choice, because as fickle as players may be certain supporters are strident in their views.
    Basically, it is just business to the clubs and players whilst the public are stuck with a club for life .

He signed a 6 year deal to stay at Tottenham. He must have know at the time that it would severely restrict his options for moving

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    He signed a 6 year deal to stay at Tottenham. He must have know at the time that it would severely restrict his options for moving
    The gentlemans agreement with Daniel Levy is laughable.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    You know swhat Sam Goldwyn said, "A verbal agreement isn't worth the paper it's written on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Yep , Levy must be having a giggle?