+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CCMB Book Club

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CCMB Book Club

I've just finished reading Park Life - Four Seasons in the Rhondda Sunday League (Kindle Edition) by Park Life and can thoroughly recommend it. A humorous and humbling read about grassroots football. By the end of the book I felt like the players were mates and I look forward to dropping names whenever I find myself in Pentre. Will leave a proper review on Amazon soon.

Last year I read Real Madrid and all that: 1970/71, the season which defined Cardiff City for the rest of the twentieth century Paperback Edition by The Other Bob Wilson which is a brilliant reflection on an iconic period of Cardiff City history. Review on Amazon.

I'm unaware of any other football books written by CCMB members but please let me know and I'll definitely read them. I love all things football and just wanted to plug these two books (I'm receiving no commission and paid for my own copies) because I've great admiration for the energy, time, personal sacrifice and determination it takes to write books like these.
    Last edited by Citizen's Nephew; 25-08-21 at 19:29. Reason: Spelling