+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CCMB Book Club

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CCMB Book Club

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'm an idiot for not making the connection to The Journey Back! Is it still in print? I can't see it on Amazon and Waterstones.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I'm an idiot for not making the connection to The Journey Back! Is it still in print? I can't see it on Amazon and Waterstones.
    It’s still on Amazon l think, or at least it was when I last looked, it won’t be on Waterstones because they turned it down when I asked them about stocking it back in 2013. I can’t promise that there any still there, but there might be some copies in the Trust Office by Gate 5, you can have one for nothing if they’re still there. If not, I’ve got two or three copies at home here and I can bring one down to the ground next week when I’ll probably be going into Cardiff.

Just looked, it is on Amazon, but they’re still asking £20 for it.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It’s still on Amazon l think, or at least it was when I last looked, it won’t be on Waterstones because they turned it down when I asked them about stocking it back in 2013. I can’t promise that there any still there, but there might be some copies in the Trust Office by Gate 5, you can have one for nothing if they’re still there. If not, I’ve got two or three copies at home here and I can bring one down to the ground next week when I’ll probably be going into Cardiff.

Just looked, it is on Amazon, but they’re still asking £20 for it.
    Will drop you a PM