+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 BRISTOL CITY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 BRISTOL CITY

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I would argue that Giles didn't do his job on the pitch satisfactory - and I think he knew that seeing how frustrated he was with himself in first half - and just because he's most pleasing on the eye shouldn't mean getting MotM.

Bagan was far closer to doing what his position requires and doing it well than Giles was to his.
    Its their opinion. It may br right it may not be, according to other peoples opinions, but its just that, an opinion, just like you have yours.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 BRISTOL CITY

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Its their opinion. It may br right it may not be, according to other peoples opinions, but its just that, an opinion, just like you have yours.
    You appear to have taken issue with the way I post. All I'm doing is explaining why I see it differently and I hope no one thinks that I've blocked them from expanding on their point or disagreeing with me.

For the record, Whoscored has Nelson as MotM on our side. They also said Giles took 4 crosses with 0% cross accuracy; had same amount of shots, shots on target and key passes as Bagan; made 9 more passes than Colwill but had fewer dribbles.

Giles is exciting because he clearly has talent but in what way was he dangerous today?