+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Season Tickets

Are they still available? Asking for a friend....

Re: Season Tickets

Have you tried looking on the ticketing website?

Yes, there's nothing on there apart from Membership. The deadline for early bird was 12th August but there's no info whether they are available past that date?

Once again the mind boggles on this one.
    Take fans money when they want to spend it.

Just offer a pro rata season ticket until half way and the half season tickets go on sale. It wouldn't take too much head work from the club.

Bristol City and Membership is it as far as the ticket page offerings are concerned at the moment. No mention of upcoming away games and if you want to plan to go to a home game past the next one then you'll have to wait. Laughable from the club.

dml and the like will excuse it though. He'll probably say they've sold them all like he did with the threadbare clubshop.

In a shock move the ticket office emailed me back and apparently they're selling them over the phone - lines are open between 10 and 4 everyday. Who knew?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Punxsutawney Phil View Post
    In a shock move the ticket office emailed me back and apparently they're selling them over the phone - lines are open between 10 and 4 everyday. Who knew?!?

The ticket office staff (yes I find it funny, in a sad kind of way)

Just had a thought, how do you pick a seat, over the phone, without seeing a plan of the stadium ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    The ticket office staff (yes I find it funny, in a sad kind of way)
    Have the club laid off staff?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Have the club laid off staff?

Haven’t got a clue, all I know is that they’ve lost the keys to the ticket office doors

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Haven’t got a clue, all I know is that they’ve lost the keys to the ticket office doors
    Makes no sense. That's why i asked if they were under staffed.

is it the ST card to entry v Wurzels or are they sending out bar codes again?

We were supposed to get the bar codes again today.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    is it the ST card to entry v Wurzels or are they sending out bar codes again?
    Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post

I got my paper tickets (or at least some of them)

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Mine just landed

My mate was looking the other day online, I thought he was being a bit thick but when I looked I also couldn't work it out I'll let him know they can be bought over the phone.

So the club replied to your email and gave you a way of buying them and the times when that would be possible? Those assholes

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    So the club replied to your email and gave you a way of buying them and the times when that would be possible? Those assholes

I’m baffled, are they assholes because they got big ears, or are they silly/stupid ?

So you call up, pick a seat from any seating plan you can find yourself and ask if it is taken.

Like an expensive and slightly frustrating version of Battleship.

Are they advertising for staff down the City.

Something weird seems to be happening.
    What club has season tickets on sale but you've got to call them to find out if they are actually on sale and how to buy them? 😄

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Not saying they’re assholes but no information other than via a singular emailed response to potential fan base of 30k+ isn’t quite right don’t you think?

Not saying they’re assholes but no information other than via a singular emailed response to potential fan base of 30k+ isn’t quite right don’t you think?
    It's shocking if we're being honest.

Come the end of the transfer window they'll be playing the potless card as the reason they won't be signing anybody and again in January.

If they actually got their $hit together and got every possible revenue stream for fans working to its full potential we might not be in the financial state we're in as a club. You only make money in a few ways as a football club and the way they take potential money from fans is nothing short of amateur.

Get the club shop stocked with a range of things for fans to buy. Get more than one home game tickets on sale along with season tickets.
    The app that they ask you download to link you to all the potential revenue streams is nothing short of crap.

How hard can it be ffs?

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    It's shocking if we're being honest.

Come the end of the transfer window they'll be playing the potless card as the reason they won't be signing anybody and again in January.

If they actually got their $hit together and got every possible revenue stream for fans working to its full potential we might not be in the financial state we're in as a club. You only make money in a few ways as a football club and the way they take potential money from fans is nothing short of amateur.

Get the club shop stocked with a range of things for fans to buy. Get more than one home game tickets on sale along with season tickets.
    The app that they ask you download to link you to all the potential revenue streams is nothing short of crap.

How hard can it be ffs?
    So says somebody who isn't a season ticket holder, doesnt use the online ticketing system or app or even go to games. All guesswork and supposition…..again…. based on heresay.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So says somebody who isn't a season ticket holder, doesnt use the online ticketing system or app or even go to games. All guesswork and supposition…..again…. based on heresay.
    Stop talking nonsense.
    The only thing you've got right is I'm not a season ticket holder. I have been in the past. It doesn't work for me currently.

Season tickets are not available online. Fact.
    The club offer a discount with a membership on matchday tickets. Well they do unless you want to buy online. No point calling as the call costs more than the discount. Fact.
    The club have a grand total of one home game on sale. Fact.
    The club shop is threadbare and regardless of doughnuts like you saying it's because we've sold so much it is another indication of an area of the club being run badly. Another fact.
    The app is poor by any measure. Just take a look at the reviews of it on any app store. It doesn't work for many for things they've paid for like commentary and the like and closes when it likes.

Say it is guesswork and hearsay all you like.
    All of what I have posted above are facts.

At any time, but especially in the current climate, a club needs to be taking any cash the fans are willing to spend.

It isn't difficult.
    Just get a stocked club shop so fans can buy things.
    Get a working ticket page with more than one home fixture on sale.
    Lastly, an app that works (team news crashes the app when you click on the notification is another glitch off the top of my head).

The absolute minimum a club should be doing to give itself a fighting chance is accepting money that fans are willing to spend.
    If you're failing at that then changes are needed.

On the club ap, we’re still down to play Forest on the Saturday

It was more the fact that you put a negative slant on the club doing what you wanted them to and emailing you back with the information you needed