+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Benjamin Mendy.

Re: Benjamin Mandy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Shes married to Richard Ayoade. Wonder what he thinks of the tool.
    Gosh yes, bet Lawrence does Xmas on his own .

Wrong Fox he's married to Lydia Fox.

I meant Emilia Fox

E9u3ZT5X0Ao3gew.jpg

True colours shown here

Pig of a man. No need for it in any lifestyle but for someone in his position to do it is especially moronic

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Anyone else find it a bit odd that they specify that all of the complainants are over 16?
    Isn't that just standard? Under 16 is a different charge isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Guilty, is he?
    Of course, have to wait until proven.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Gosh yes, bet Lawrence does Xmas on his own .

Wrong Fox he's married to Lydia Fox.

I meant Emilia Fox
    I think Emilia is his cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    My first thought jumps to why would he need or want to rape someone when he would literally have beautiful women throwing themselves at him at every corner but then anyone who wants to rape someone isn't right in the head anyway and probably not fair to the girls involved.
    Had a similar chat just now, websites you can get a girl for 150 an hour, even at 24 hours a day and 7 days a week that's a small amount when considering his wages, but I think it has to be more of a mental thing, they get a big chip on their shoulder and start to act untouchable. I've seen similar behaviour in my local town by Welsh Premier league rugby players who are paid peanuts in comparison.. Probably not communicating it as good as some could but I've had a beer so **** it.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Had a similar chat just now, websites you can get a girl for 150 an hour, even at 24 hours a day and 7 days a week that's a small amount when considering his wages, but I think it has to be more of a mental thing, they get a big chip on their shoulder and start to act untouchable. I've seen similar behaviour in my local town by Welsh Premier league rugby players who are paid peanuts in comparison.. Probably not communicating it as good as some could but I've had a beer so **** it.
    I know what you mean, not sure I said what I was trying to either haha.

A lot of players do seem to have that arrogance of being untouchable,.People bend over backwards for them, women throw themselves at them (even the crap city fringe youth players). Look at people like Rooney and Crouch, they do what they want and their wives just accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Laurence Fox's reaction to it is a new low for him too. https://mobile.twitter.com/LozzaFox/...21927586103306
    Is Lawrence Fox really a racist ?

Or does he just have a different view from the masses?

I am fairly sure I saw him on , Graham Norton explaining views he had, which were not mainstream .
    I cannot remember the exact content but he explained it quite well.

Apologies if he is a racist , please don't burn me at the stake for asking the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

I am fairly sure I saw him on , Graham Norton explaining views he had, which were not mainstream .

Apologies if he is a racist , please don't burn me at the stake for asking the question.
    I'm not that familiar with his output, but this latest tweet does make it seem so.

4 girls have been raped but people are more outraged at something Laurence Fox has said.

It’s little wonder a lot of rapes don’t get reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I'm not that familiar with his output, but this latest tweet does make it seem so.
    I just watched his question time piece. It gives his comments a slightly different angle.

I am not sure , but I think he is being slightly sardonic rather than mocking those that take the knee.

We dont want people questioning the perceived moral majority do we?

What has a person's race got to do with a serious sexual offence ......would be the question if it could be argued that is what fox is alluding to

If this man is convicted of raping 4 women I hope he goes to prison for life irrespective of his race

I think either he's fishing for hits or he is actually a daft racist

If he's just trying to be controversial it's a stupid way of doing it

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    4 girls have been raped but people are more outraged at something Laurence Fox has said.

It's possible to be outraged at people who commit or have possibly committed such crimes and comment on the stupidity and obvious stupidity of fox

Yeah it’s a little wonder rapes don’t get reported it’s because they’re not the number 1 topic of conversation on football messageboards.

Start talking about the rapes some more everyone before mendy goes free!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

I’ve never seen anything about him before this evening. But what he tweeted was racist, no nuance and that’s why he’s deleted it.

I remember watching Fox playing a rich, spoilt, selfish idiot in an episode of ITV’s version of Miss Marple. He was very convincing in his role, it turns out though that he was merely playing himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Anyone else find it a bit odd that they specify that all of the complainants are over 16?

No, because that would be a different crime.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

Not sure how I feel about him being named.

If he’s guilty then perhaps more people will come forward but if he’s not it’ll stick with him for the rest of his life
    This, it’s a major flaw in the justice system. He’s now guilty in the minds of the majority, compounded by the media and that can never be retracted.

Has there ever been an age in history where so many people are famous for being nothing more than mouthy reactionaries?

…. I had no idea who this guy was. Same goes for P. Morgan or that thick, posh, blonde woman.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I remember watching Fox playing a rich, spoilt, selfish idiot in an episode of ITV’s version of Miss Marple. He was very convincing in his role, it turns out though that he was merely playing himself.
    Didn't think he'd go down well on here !

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Didn't think he'd go down well on here !
    Bet you're a fan though!

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Has there ever been an age in history where so many people are famous for being nothing more than mouthy reactionaries?
    Pathetic, isn't it?

Like you, I'd never heard of this bloke before reading this thread. Turns out he's a low-grade actor who's had very little work in recent years, but has decided to try to make a name for himself by gobbing off on the internet about issues such as Covid-19 and Black Lives Matter.

Apparently, he has political ambitions. Having polled less than 2% of the vote in the 2021 London mayoral election, he'd probably be better off concentrating on his failing acting career.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    No, because that would be a different crime.
    Exactly. But they didn’t specify he wasn’t being done for shoplifting either. Just seems a curious caveat to include

I was thinking the same thing to be honest. All alleged of course, but a story about four people being raped and the anger at a tweet is demonstrably greater.

Just an observation.