+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ronaldo Back in the PL.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ronaldo Back in the PL.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Can you tell the large number of City fans, myself included, who think Ole was a poor manager of Cardiff City why we’re wrong in thinking that way? I’d also be very interested in hearing what Ole was trying to do tactically while he was with us.
    Yes. You chose to neglect the chaos within the club. There where several report saying even within the club there where devisee between the red and blue. Ole was the first manager to speak about community to tan, and listening to the fans and their heritage. At the time, most of you thought we had a good team. Some of you thought we had gems in Caulker, Frashier and Mutch. We didn’t. We lost more than half our team going down, and it needed replacement. In the premier league Ole was given 7,5 million budget to save the train wreck from relegation. I’m sure Klopp couldn’t do it!

All his time here, he was switching and patching holes. Trying to fight the polarity within the club and finding a first 11 good enough. I’ve said this before, Ole has a clear vision on how to play football. He has written a seriously good piece on it once. But he is versatile enough to se he has to have the tools to do it. Just like he has shown at UTD. Would you be happy if he had set us up like Malay?

Squad and playing his way takes time.. More than seven games with players who needed guidance and time to gel.

Do you remember the Ben Turner interview? It’s a decade of players giving him credit mate. A decade. When can you lot admit you where wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Yes. You chose to neglect the chaos within the club. There where several report saying even within the club there where devisee between the red and blue. Ole was the first manager to speak about community to tan, and listening to the fans and their heritage. At the time, most of you thought we had a good team. Some of you thought we had gems in Caulker, Frashier and Mutch. We didn’t. We lost more than half our team going down, and it needed replacement. In the premier league Ole was given 7,5 million budget to save the train wreck from relegation. I’m sure Klopp couldn’t do it!

All his time here, he was switching and patching holes. Trying to fight the polarity within the club and finding a first 11 good enough. I’ve said this before, Ole has a clear vision on how to play football. He has written a seriously good piece on it once. But he is versatile enough to se he has to have the tools to do it. Just like he has shown at UTD. Would you be happy if he had set us up like Malay?

Squad and playing his way takes time.. More than seven games with players who needed guidance and time to gel.

Do you remember the Ben Turner interview? It’s a decade of players giving him credit mate. A decade. When can you lot admit you where wrong?
    Maybe your wrong and he was in fact a shit manager for us.

You judge the three players by using what happened after they left us against him and you big up Ole based on what he’s done since he left us. With the players and Ole, you’re not judging them by what they did in the first nine months of 2014.

All any of that does is confirm that it was a tough job he took on, but his record, in the Premier League in Mackay’s case and Championship in Slade’s case, was worse than the men who came before and after him. You denigrate Mutch, Caulker and Campbell, but the first named was good for us that season we sold him at a profit, Caulker had his off field issues and was not perfect on it, but he didn’t do badly and we got our money back oh him, while Campbell did okay I thought under the circumstances and we got our money back on him when Palace matched a release clause in his cootract. How many of the multitude of players Ole brought in did we sell at a profit or the fee we paid for them?

Sorry, but your srgument regarding his tactics comes over as feeble, but, to be fair, I’d say it’s hard to appear anything else given the overwhelming evidence you have to argue against.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    All any of that does is confirm that it was a tough job he took on, but his record, in the Premier League in Mackay’s case and Championship in Slade’s case, was worse than the men who came before and after him. You denigrate Mutch, Caulker and Campbell, but the first named was good for us that season we sold him at a profit, Caulker had his off field issues and was not perfect on it, but he didn’t do badly and we got our money back oh him, while Campbell did okay I thought under the circumstances and we got our money back on him when Palace matched a release clause in his cootract. How many of the multitude of players Ole brought in did we sell at a profit or the fee we paid for them?

Sorry, but your srgument regarding his tactics comes over as feeble, but, to be fair, I’d say it’s hard to appear anything else given the overwhelming evidence you have to argue against.
    Isn’t it strange only one player have supported your view. Being Craig Bellamy. Players want to play for him, and I’m sure they wouldn’t if you where even half way right.

The fire sale after Ole left is on the club. And the club has not progressed since.

Isn’t it strange only one player have supported your view. Being Craig Bellamy. Players want to play for him, and I’m sure they wouldn’t if you where even half way right.

The fire sale after Ole left is on the club. And the club has not progressed since.
    😂😂😂