+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Joe Ralls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Joe Ralls

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I really thought he was the real deal when he broke through, I still prefer him to the likes of Bacuna and Vaulks but yeah I feel. We have to many similar players in midfield sadly.
    He was! But he has been suffering with taktics from 1980 since.. Didn’t capitalise on hoof ball and develop. His movement and passing is all gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    He was! But he has been suffering with taktics from 1980 since.. Didn’t capitalise on hoof ball and develop. His movement and passing is all gone.
    In English?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    In English?
    You failed to recognise Ralls talent and attributes and the way we have been playing since he broke through? It has never been to his strength. And he didn’t develop his skills. What can I say 🤷*♂️

If you don’t remember what it was, it was energy, travel with the ball an 20 yards quick passes. And creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    You failed to recognise Ralls talent and attributes and the way we have been playing since he broke through? It has never been to his strength. And he didn’t develop his skills. What can I say ��*♂️

If you don’t remember what it was, it was energy, travel with the ball an 20 yards quick passes. And creativity.
    No none of that. Just your post was incoherent gibberish. Thanks for trying to explain it.

I haven't seen the game today but for me Ralls has done little in a long cardiff career. I cant remember one game where he been the best player on the pitch.

I think the midfield has been weak for years and id personally have ralls behind vaulks, pack and bacuna. However there is little to choose between any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    I haven't seen the game today but for me Ralls has done little in a long cardiff career. I cant remember one game where he been the best player on the pitch.

How bout this one https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50190746

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Yup, that was a good day at the office for Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    hands down the worst weather i've ever experienced down a cardiff game. could have swam back to the city centre after the game