+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WoL headline from 1st September to 31st January 2022

WoL headline from 1st September to 31st January 2022

Wolves to come back in for Keiffer Moore in January

Re: WoL headline from 1st September to 31st January 2022

Fair play - WOL have tried really hard to get this over the line today. Pity they didn't tell Wolves about it !! Their ‘correspondent’ tweeted earlier that Wolves had come in with a £10m bid but then withdrew the tweet a few minutes later and claimed his account had been hacked - yeah right

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Fair play - WOL have tried really hard to get this over the line today. Pity they didn't tell Wolves about it !! Their ‘correspondent’ tweeted earlier that Wolves had come in with a £10m bid but then withdrew the tweet a few minutes later and claimed his account had been hacked - yeah right
    It wasn't hacked. Someone set up a very similar account with just a one character difference ( the first i in Williams became a 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    It wasn't hacked. Someone set up a very similar account with just a one character difference ( the first i in Williams became a 1)
    Nevertheless, Wales Online have continuously banged on about Moore to Wolves despite being told by our manager on at least two occasions that there had been no contact from them about the player.

Whatever you may think of Mick McCarthy, events have proved that he was being pretty straight through most of August when he spoke of no new players coming in - I realise that this is hardly what journalists want to hear, but did anyone believe them when they read the almost daily Wales Online articles about a transfer that never happened?