+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Which cardiff city signings....

Banned

Which cardiff city signings....

... disappointed you?

Were there any signings that give you hope when we signed them , then turned out to be crap?

Re: Which cardiff city signings....

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    ... disappointed you?

Were there any signings that give you hope when we signed them , then turned out to be crap?
    This could be a very, VERY long thread.

Not exactly Hope, and not really Crap, But Tony Watt stirred a little enthusiasm during the Slade Period, which, in fairness, wasn't difficult, at a time when watching the flow system in the urinals as i took my half time piss offered more entertainment, pace and tactical ability. He came in as a young prospect with pace and ability, although a poor attitude i believe. Anyway, he didn't fill the vold or compliment the work rate of Alex Ravell. Remember him?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    This could be a very, VERY long thread.
    This list of possible candidates could be endless. Where to begin...

I was very excited about the Spencer Prior and Robbie Fowler signings.
    I thought etien velikonja would do the business.
    on the flip side I was really underwhelmed by the Jay Bothroyd and Mark Kennedy signings.

Lex Immers

This thread should be called “Top of the Flops”
    For me the villain of the piece has to be Gary Madine- 6 million and total garbage
    Coming a close second has to be Andreas Cornelius- think he was 8-10 million
    My favourite Flop however and he always brings a smile to my face because he was a trier - Eddie “the eagle” Johnson
    I forget the team we were playing but Eddie finally got his goal in a City shirt - the fourth of the game and the goal which got the biggest cheer much to the bemusement of the away fans and bench
    Classic 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    This thread should be called “Top of the Flops”
    For me the villain of the piece has to be Gary Madine- 6 million and total garbage
    Coming a close second has to be Andreas Cornelius- think he was 8-10 million
    My favourite Flop however and he always brings a smile to my face because he was a trier - Eddie “the eagle” Johnson
    I forget the team we were playing but Eddie finally got his goal in a City shirt - the fourth of the game and the goal which got the biggest cheer much to the bemusement of the away fans and bench
    Classic 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍
    And in that same game he scored an Own goal.