+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: McCarthy is ruining our club. Sack him NOW before it gets worse.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: McCarthy is ruining our club. Sack him NOW before it gets worse.

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    What precisely does the thread starter expect from a manager who's been in charge 7 months??
    Did I want him no
    Do I like the style of play no
    Substitutions inspire me no
    Would I have extended his contract when we did also no

But results have improved from Harris despite what looks a weaker squad
    Youngsters have been used for the first time in years
    Signings aren't at the end of their careers though some pace in the team is much needed

Am I overjoyed with him no but to call for his dismissal from what he's done so far is ridiculous

I’ll tell you exactly. I want him to care and I want him to try. I’ll forgive anything if we get that but this casual smarmy attitude every time he cocks up can’t ever change anything. Generally I don’t like sacking managers and I think it’s better to let them establish continuity and correct stuff but in my opinion based upon over sixty years observing people’s attitudes I think he cares only about a pay cheque and if he did for example get us relegated he’d move on and never give it another thought.

This is exactly what Roy Keane said, and having now seen the way MM operates I’m afraid I agree completely.

Re: McCarthy is ruining our club. Sack him NOW before it gets worse.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I’ll tell you exactly. I want him to care and I want him to try. I’ll forgive anything if we get that but this casual smarmy attitude every time he cocks up can’t ever change anything. Generally I don’t like sacking managers and I think it’s better to let them establish continuity and correct stuff but in my opinion based upon over sixty years observing people’s attitudes I think he cares only about a pay cheque and if he did for example get us relegated he’d move on and never give it another thought.

This is exactly what Roy Keane said, and having now seen the way MM operates I’m afraid I agree completely.
    If you have got to quote Roy Keane to back you up you are in trouble!