+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: McCarthy is ruining our club. Sack him NOW before it gets worse.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: McCarthy is ruining our club. Sack him NOW before it gets worse.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'm amazed that there are so many people that don't have RonnieBird on ignore.

You know , that’s SO horrible.
    I can imagine you bullying a kid into submission by stopping them expressing themselves. It’s terrifying and disgusting.

There seem to be so very nasty nasty buggers like you round this club now that it really breaks my heart.

You’ve done well though. After literally over 60 years now supporting and watching Cardiff City you make me feel so sick I just don’t want to be part of it if you’re typical ( and there are a lot like you now).

That’s not an exaggeration- no more Ccfc for me now - thanks .

Next I’ll delete the site before I have to read the triumphant comments frm the few yobs who now typify the supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I can imagine you bullying a kid into submission by stopping them expressing themselves. It’s terrifying and disgusting.

There seem to be so very nasty nasty buggers like you round this club now that it really breaks my heart.

You’ve done well though. After literally over 60 years now supporting and watching Cardiff City you make me feel so sick I just don’t want to be part of it if you’re typical ( and there are a lot like you now).

Next I’ll delete the site before I have to read the triumphant comments frm the few yobs who now typify the supporters.
    Deleting the site may upset Mike Morris a tad.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post

Logic would tell you that you can't "delete the site" ergo it's a poor flounce.