Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
You don't recall saying you stopped taking your daughter to watch city because she found the football boring and you don't go to games ?

Well either you are lying or the person posting under your name is or you have a shocking memory or he does

The don't go to the games excuse was the same reason you used for not taking action against people on a bus singing songs about child abuse as you were not there in person to do it

But you were told that there were many ways to deal with such sickening songs , including contacting the club or police

But you are not interested at all I doing anything about the chants , you keep going on and on about the list of women I would like to boff

As I said , you are not interested in doing anything about this chant that is bringing the club down , you want to leave it to others

I understand

It's the end of the road now , go and stalk someone else
I don't have a wife.

I can't take someone like you seriously, I am not going round in circles that's what you are fishing for, get a bit of a backing off your mates online who think you are being bullied

You condemn away the songs, I will level it out by pointing out your sexist behaviour. The fact me pointing out you are sexist gets you so angry speaks volumes. Touching a raw nerve. Don't like people pointing things out, don't behave in such a manner. Don't try and turn it on the person pointing out your indiscretions.