+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: McCarthy is ruining our club. Sack him NOW before it gets worse.

Re: McCarthy is ruining our club. Sack him NOW before it gets worse.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    They, or more to the point Mehmet, said this in November 2019.
    They appointed Mick at the tail end of January 2021.

If the board have changed their minds in that time then it is a big worry.

Regardless of the noises they make their choice seems to be a club that is as cheap as possible and stays in the Championship.
    Nothing wrong with that, we have no god given right to success, but I think the club should at least aim for more.

Tan is the owner and can do what he likes really. Lose the fans though and it takes a lot to get them back.
    The ludicrous thing about these discussions is if we had beaten Bristol, and we should’ve, we would be lauding the manager for taking us top at 2.20pm. Losing a local derby hurts but I was surprised that the team had been on such a long unbeaten league run including last season. You would think we were bottom three by the comments. It’s great to see more youngsters playing and they are trying to play a bit more football- not a lot but they are trying. With our limitations, pressing for 6th place will be a success this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    The ludicrous thing about these discussions is if we had beaten Bristol, and we should’ve, we would be lauding the manager for taking us top at 2.20pm. Losing a local derby hurts but I was surprised that the team had been on such a long unbeaten league run including last season. You would think we were bottom three by the comments. It’s great to see more youngsters playing and they are trying to play a bit more football- not a lot but they are trying. With our limitations, pressing for 6th place will be a success this year.
    I'd still be moaning of we went top, because he is getting the team selection and tactics wrong. Things won't always go right for us, we won't always rally from 2 down etc and his playing players in the wrong position will eventually hurt us, then when he tries to change it miles in the future the natural attacking players we have that aren't being played will be rusty as **** and expected to perform at the drop of a hat after playing second fiddle to a CDM who can't even do the things during games the manager says he's being selected in the team to do...

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I'd still be moaning of we went top, because he is getting the team selection and tactics wrong. Things won't always go right for us, we won't always rally from 2 down etc and his playing players in the wrong position will eventually hurt us, then when he tries to change it miles in the future the natural attacking players we have that aren't being played will be rusty as **** and expected to perform at the drop of a hat after playing second fiddle to a CDM who can't even do the things during games the manager says he's being selected in the team to do...
    We've not played the top sides in this division yet by a long stretch either.

All are bottom half of the league currently, apart from Bristol City, who were 17th when we kicked off against them.

There are much better sides in this league than what we have faced up to now.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    And another one. Is that your opinion or expert knowledge, as in fact?
    It's called an opinion based on (pretty overwhelming) evidence of a massive cost cutting exercise. Wake up mate.

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    It's called an opinion based on (pretty overwhelming) evidence of a massive cost cutting exercise. Wake up mate.
    Apparently you have to provide a "sauce" for the over 60s on here or they won't believe anything

This thread is pants

We have only just started this season after MM steadied the ship last season

If we were bottom 3 then people could moan but most of this is cobblers

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    This thread is pants

We have only just started this season after MM steadied the ship last season

If we were bottom 3 then people could moan but most of this is cobblers
    In your opinion yes.

Everyone is ignoring my main point which is one you can’t get over if you gave him £100M to spend.

That is that he doesn’t give a **** and he’s not trying very hard or even pretending to.

Everyone is ignoring my main point which is one you can’t get over if you gave him £100M to spend.

That is that he doesn’t give a **** and he’s not trying very hard or even pretending to.

In your opinion yes.
    Are we in the bottom 3 ?

No

You say MM is getting selection and tactics wrong?

Apart from Saturday it seems to have been working

Lend us your expertise on the subject ......

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post

Probably because it seems to be based purely on a feeling of yours - a feeling that I’d be surprised if anyone else agrees with.

Are we in the bottom 3 ?

No

You say MM is getting selection and tactics wrong?

Apart from Saturday it seems to have been working

Lend us your expertise on the subject ......
    It won't work forever.

We'll struggle eventually with the way things are going.

No expertise, just opinions on a message board, just like you have your 1970 version of them yourself you hardcore no frills basic mental case.

Ridiculous thread and comments by you. The one thing you definitely cant say about McCarthy is that he isn't trying or that he doesn't give a ****. And yet that is the main thrust of your argument, based on nothing more than a ‘feeling’ you have. Well, I have a ‘feeling’ that you have lost the plot.

Logic indicates that if you're making a serious accusation, you provide some evidence to back it up.

That is probably why most are ignoring your baseless claim.

It won't work forever.

No expertise, just opinions on a message board, just like you have your 1970 version of them yourself you hardcore no frills basic mental case.
    Finally you are seeing sense .

Its not an ageist thing. I am old , but I know this football is extremely limited. I am sure you used to disagree with me on that one?

Sludge is just limited ,only sees life through his own cracked specs.

It won't work forever.

Thank god you are just playing manager and not actually in charge

Get thee behind me Satan

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

Its not an ageist thing. I am old , but I know this football is extremely limited. I am sure you used to disagree with me on that one?

I am being analysed by a Scottish bloke who voted tory and brexit

Naaa

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

I am not sure Jim can't say either way if I did or didn't disagree with you in the past, life flies by fast when you're having fun.

I do remember being one if the few willing to give Ole a chance so I've wanted a better style for some time, but I can't disagree with you as I honestly don't know!

I am being analysed by a Scottish bloke who voted tory and brexit

Naaa
    Says the bloke judging people for singing a song while starting multiple threads on women he'd like to shag.. Aye.

Says the bloke judging people for singing a song while starting multiple threads on women he'd like to shag.. Aye.
    You think judging people for singing that song is wrong and comparable to top ten sexy soap stars?

You have got kids

You are a grade A idiot fair play

I'm amazed that there are so many people that don't have RonnieBird on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Why ?
    Have I been rude or something?

You ignore people who say things you don’t agree with - that’s really scary you know.

You know , that’s SO horrible.
    I can imagine you bullying a kid into submission by stopping them expressing themselves. It’s terrifying and disgusting.

There seem to be so very nasty nasty buggers like you round this club now that it really breaks my heart.

You’ve done well though. After literally over 60 years now supporting and watching Cardiff City you make me feel so sick I just don’t want to be part of it if you’re typical ( and there are a lot like you now).

That’s not an exaggeration- no more Ccfc for me now - thanks .

Next I’ll delete the site before I have to read the triumphant comments frm the few yobs who now typify the supporters.

You think judging people for singing that song is wrong and comparable to top ten sexy soap stars?

You have got kids

You are a grade A idiot fair play
    No, I think people who behave in a disgusting way judging others for their behaviour is stupid. You haven't got a leg to stand on son, others that want to condemn the singing condemn away, but you sonny? You stop right there.

I used to, but I had to read a post a while back as the temptation got to me too much and I've not gone on "full site" on my mobile to fix it yet.