+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: McCarthy is ruining our club. Sack him NOW before it gets worse.

Re: McCarthy is ruining our club. Sack him NOW before it gets worse.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    You know , that’s SO horrible.
    I can imagine you bullying a kid into submission by stopping them expressing themselves. It’s terrifying and disgusting.

There seem to be so very nasty nasty buggers like you round this club now that it really breaks my heart.

You’ve done well though. After literally over 60 years now supporting and watching Cardiff City you make me feel so sick I just don’t want to be part of it if you’re typical ( and there are a lot like you now).

That’s not an exaggeration- no more Ccfc for me now - thanks .

Next I’ll delete the site before I have to read the triumphant comments frm the few yobs who now typify the supporters.
    Give up the act mate it's boring.

I can imagine you bullying a kid into submission by stopping them expressing themselves. It’s terrifying and disgusting.

There seem to be so very nasty nasty buggers like you round this club now that it really breaks my heart.

You’ve done well though. After literally over 60 years now supporting and watching Cardiff City you make me feel so sick I just don’t want to be part of it if you’re typical ( and there are a lot like you now).

Next I’ll delete the site before I have to read the triumphant comments frm the few yobs who now typify the supporters.
    Deleting the site may upset Mike Morris a tad.

is McCarthy my ideal manager? absolutely not.
    are we going to get promoted this season. absolutely not.

we play one dimensional agricultural football, his team selections are often difficult to understand, and his refusal to use any subs until the 75th minute drives my up the wall.

I definitely do not think we should be sacking him though.

we are a side in transition at the moment, stripping a lot of cost out and bringing through youngsters. we have an experienced if old fashioned manager who is a steady hand during this time, I don't think now is the time to change.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    No, I think people who behave in a disgusting way judging others for their behaviour is stupid. You haven't got a leg to stand on son, others that want to condemn the singing condemn away, but you sonny? You stop right there.
    You are an idiot

Mental case ?

Dear me , what a complete clown 🤡

You keep on moaning about ccfc who you don't even watch because your daughter finds it boring

Yeah right ✅

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You are an idiot

Mental case ?

Dear me , what a complete clown 🤡

You keep on moaning about ccfc who you don't even watch because your daughter finds it boring

Yeah right ✅
    Its not a nice truth but it is a truth. You post how you post on here and it is offensive to women, you then want to act all offended when it suits you, some will let it pass others will pull you up on it.

There's not much else to add so pointless keeping on eh, accept you're a bit offensive to women or don't it's up to you tbh.

Logic would tell you that you can't "delete the site" ergo it's a poor flounce.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

we play one dimensional agricultural football, his team selections are often difficult to understand, and his refusal to use any subs until the 75th minute drives my up the wall.

we are a side in transition at the moment, stripping a lot of cost out and bringing through youngsters. we have an experienced if old fashioned manager who is a steady hand during this time, I don't think now is the time to change.
    Logic would indicate there's not much of your post to disagree with.

It would appear to be a transition year post parachute payments, with bringing a decent number of youngsters through to gain experience; should we get promoted they'd be pretty exposed in the Prem. Clearly the focus is now medium/long term away from previous short term goals, ie promote.

Its not a nice truth but it is a truth. You post how you post on here and it is offensive to women, you then want to act all offended when it suits you, some will let it pass others will pull you up on it.

There's not much else to add so pointless keeping on eh, accept you're a bit offensive to women or don't it's up to you tbh.
    You are pulling one off

No, I think people who behave in a disgusting way judging others for their behaviour is stupid. You haven't got a leg to stand on son, others that want to condemn the singing condemn away, but you sonny? You stop right there.
    I will do what I like you clown

You can me a mental case all day long , if it's to be like that then your cover is blown you daft plum

Keep em coming , I will be waiting

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Logic would indicate there's not much of your post to disagree with.

It would appear to be a transition year post parachute payments, with bringing a decent number of youngsters through to gain experience; should we get promoted they'd be pretty exposed in the Prem. Clearly the focus is now medium/long term away from previous short term goals, ie promote.
    It is what it is

Meanwhile in a land far away a bloke who doesn't even watch ccfc wants , no demands us to play attractive football

I will do what I like you clown

You can me a mental case all day long , if it's to be like that then your cover is blown you daft plum

Keep em coming , I will be waiting
    You either accept the truth for what it is, or you don't.

Don't be offended at me, because I'm pointing out your previous behaviour, if it embarrasses you then you are on the right tracks, you are aware of your behaviour now you can do something to change it

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

I would agree entirely with those comments

You either accept the truth for what it is, or you don't.

Don't be offended at me, because I'm pointing out your previous behaviour, if it embarrasses you then you are on the right tracks, you are aware of your behaviour now you can do something to change it
    Here is the truth

I couldn't give a toss what a Internet warrior like you , who dips in and out of the board does or says

Especially when you throw around the term mental case

Take a look in the mirror

You are not even a supporter, you stay at home because your daughter thinks the football is boring

It's laughable

You are a show pony

Here is the truth

I couldn't give a toss what a Internet warrior like you , who dips in and out of the board does or says

Especially when you throw around the term mental case

Take a look in the mirror

You are not even a supporter, you stay at home because your daughter thinks the football is boring

It's laughable

You are a show pony
    You can continue to be upset at the truth or keep denying it, deny it and it will eventually eat you up.

Make peace or don't, but the facts laid bare with your posting history is that you actually do, I'm not really sure why you're arguing against this, your posting history is there for all to see.

It would be easier to just accept it and let it go. Or don't and carry on some silly conversation online that only makes you look even more stupid.

I'd probably quit.

You can continue to be upset at the truth or keep denying it, deny it and it will eventually eat you up.

Make peace or don't, but the facts laid bare with your posting history is that you actually do, I'm not really sure why you're arguing against this, your posting history is there for all to see.

It would be easier to just accept it and let it go. Or don't and carry on some silly conversation online that only makes you look even more stupid.

I'd probably quit.
    Your posting history shows you like arguing

It's all you do

One way ticket to a mirror

I am not upset by any truth , whatever the feck that may be , you have been on a one way mission to argue with people and cry wolf to those that run the board as if you are some politically correct saviour of the female race

You even want music threads moved

You are the school swot , the school teachers pet

What a creep

If you do have a wife and kids spend time with them you clown

Most people couldn't give a toss about my posting history but you are obsessed

You are fecking odd sunshine .

Go and crack one off .

It's all you do

I am not upset by any truth , whatever the feck that may be , you have been on a one way mission to argue with people and cry wolf to those that run the board as if you are some politically correct saviour of the female race

What a creep

Go and crack one off .
    I post plenty on football related posts.

Don't get mad at me because you don't like who you are, get mad at yourself or do something about it.

Why do you continue to engage me, I'm not the problem am I.

You can be as frustrated as me as you like, it won't change anything.

You are pulling one off
    He's pulling one off? You have an odd imagination. Get help 😂

It's all you do

What a creep

Go and crack one off .
    Go and crack one off? What's with the wanking obsession on this thread 😯😂

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Go and crack one off? What's with the wanking obsession on this thread 😯😂
    Not sure. Must be uncomfortable for some reading comments like that though.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    He's pulling one off? You have an odd imagination. Get help 😂
    Hurry up and send me a pm with your evidence stan

You have gone all quiet

Not sure. Must be uncomfortable for some reading comments like that though.
    I bet its devastating

I post plenty on football related posts.

Don't get mad at me because you don't like who you are, get mad at yourself or do something about it.

Why do you continue to engage me, I'm not the problem am I.

You can be as frustrated as me as you like, it won't change anything.
    I am not frustrated but you are clearly an idiot as you engage all the time

You are not a problem to me but you certainly have a problem

You say you are married with kids

Who stop you from watching ccfc because we are boring

Yeah of course 🙄

This thread has got me aroused, I might crack or pull one off ( is there a difference ? )

I am not frustrated but you are clearly an idiot as you engage all the time

You are not a problem to me but you certainly have a problem

You say you are married with kids

Who stop you from watching ccfc because we are boring

Yeah of course 🙄
    Don't recall saying that, no.

Its pretty basic, you're gonna tell people off for their behaviour so I'll kindly remind you of yours to bring a bit of balance.

I'm not sure why this is even continuing, like I said accept it or don't that's on you, it must be hard to accept when you think back over it, but the sooner you are at peace with it the better you will feel and you can move on.

This doesn't require you to reply again, there's no more to it.

Don't recall saying that, no.

Its pretty basic, you're gonna tell people off for their behaviour so I'll kindly remind you of yours to bring a bit of balance.

I'm not sure why this is even continuing, like I said accept it or don't that's on you, it must be hard to accept when you think back over it, but the sooner you are at peace with it the better you will feel and you can move on.

This doesn't require you to reply again, there's no more to it.
    You don't recall saying you stopped taking your daughter to watch city because she found the football boring and you don't go to games ?

Well either you are lying or the person posting under your name is or you have a shocking memory or he does

The don't go to the games excuse was the same reason you used for not taking action against people on a bus singing songs about child abuse as you were not there in person to do it

But you were told that there were many ways to deal with such sickening songs , including contacting the club or police

But you are not interested at all I doing anything about the chants , you keep going on and on about the list of women I would like to boff

As I said , you are not interested in doing anything about this chant that is bringing the club down , you want to leave it to others

I understand

It's the end of the road now , go and stalk someone else