+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: McCarthy is ruining our club. Sack him NOW before it gets worse.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: McCarthy is ruining our club. Sack him NOW before it gets worse.

True , so let him make a start and get on with it now.
    It’s a bloody mess and everything has been needlessly buggered up so much as I’ve opposed it for years, now is the time to start this big project of rebuilding in a new image of more entertaining better quality football with a young manager.

I didn’t want it because I didn’t want to waste what we’d already done and I knew it’d mean a period in the wilderness, but he’s led us there now , so let’s agree with those who’ve been calling for a rebuild for years and try that. We CAN do it , although it’ll take time.

Re: McCarthy is ruining our club. Sack him NOW before it gets worse.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    True , so let him make a start and get on with it now.
    It’s a bloody mess and everything has been needlessly buggered up so much as I’ve opposed it for years, now is the time to start this big project of rebuilding in a new image of more entertaining better quality football with a young manager.

I didn’t want it because I didn’t want to waste what we’d already done and I knew it’d mean a period in the wilderness, but he’s led us there now , so let’s agree with those who’ve been calling for a rebuild for years and try that. We CAN do it , although it’ll take time.
    Tan should give him 250 million so we can maybe get top half premier league