Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
Isn’t Flint responsible for almost half our league goals this year, with Pack and Morrison chipping in too ?

If it leaves us weaker, which it probably will if you get rid of these players then yeah it is a reason not to cull some very good players
We both know the answer to your question re. Flint but he's the oldest on the list (I think) and is a CB. I quite like him this season as a personality on the park but one year would be all he's worth and I've already agreed with a few people that Morrison is the one to keep but there'd need to be some caveats to that.

They may be good players but I said I think the squad is stale and they're not great players are they? If there was one truly great player in that lot it'd be really obvious. If they weren't already Cardiff City players, would we want to sign any of them given the choice? If they're at the end of contracts, why not try something/someone different? But we're only 5 games in. All of this is redundant anyway and just a bit of fun, footie stuff.