I think it's time for them all to go but that's difficult. It also depends on where we end up. We've only played 5 games and only Flint (because of his goals) has really shone so far. If these players are out of contract next June then they need to play really well for the shirt and for the rest of the season and really show some passion on the park.

If Morrison stays (and he needs to be playing well and not get injured to be offered a new contract) then I want to see the captaincy go to another player. If Moore is with us, I'd give it to him as an incentive to get more involved and give us a fresh start and approach.

It could be between Flint & Morrison depending on how they play for the rest of the season.

I want a fresh start now and don't believe in keeping players on for their glory days. I don't like keeping players on who've been in relegation sides either - certainly not this long but we've had no choice which is why, today, I'd pick Flint instead of Morrison.

Fresh faces, fresh manager (I wish), a fresh approach built around our home-growns. Get a couple of players in that'll get the crowd excited FFS and put bums on seats.

Buy 2 and get 3 loanees (even though I don't like loanees but I think the way the club is going we'll have to do it this way).

I'd be ruthless. Let's see where we end up and how these players are performing by January. Tomlin's the biggest no-brainer to lose right now out of the list and I love(d) Tomlin as a player but he has to go.