Most were with us in the premier league, so probably on large wages for us.

5 of them are over 30 which should also come into our thinking.

Smithies is a good keeper - probably on a high wage though and we have Phillips who is stepping up - I think he will be released (unless he signs a big wage reduction)

Morrison and Flint are both excellent defenders at this level, I can see us keeping one of them though, as we still need numbers there. That will depend on the impact that Brown, McGuiness and Denholm can make this season.

Similar with Vaulks, Ralls and Pack - Pack is past 30, but the other two might get an offer, that will depend on how many of our younger players make the grade in midfield - I'd like to see Ralls kept on if wages are sensible.

Murphy probably on big wages and just hasn't delivered enough. He has talent in there somewhere but we haven't seen it often enough. He'll probably go to another championship team and start banging them in but hey ho.

Tomlin I would be utterly astounded if he is offered another deal.

So possibly Morrisson or Ralls to stay depending on Wages, and the rest to leave.

That means next season our centre midfield and defence will be looking very different.
Seems even more sensible to loan out Wintle, so he's playing. If he's good at this level for Blackpool then that's 1 of 4 CMs we'll probably need.