+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Ones far left thebotherv isv far right both warped ideologies.

Labour under Corbyn behavioued like a radical student fringe group off thier heads .

This quote below on election night from Labours Alan Johnson should help you :

“Corbyn was a disaster on the doorstep. Everyone knew that he couldn’t lead the working class out of a paper bag.

Now Jon’s Lansman developed this Momentum group, this party within a party, aiming to keep the purity, the culture of betrayal goes on.

“You’ll hear it more and more now over the next couple of days as this little cult get their act together. I want them out of the party. I want Momentum gone. Go back to your student politics and your little left wing...”
    Enough of the vagueness, give me specifics. What exactly makes students 'lunatic fringe', what policies of Corbyn were 'warped'?

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Enough of the vagueness, give me specifics. What exactly makes students 'lunatic fringe', what policies of Corbyn were 'warped'?
    I don't need too, just read Alan Johnson's views he was quite clear and right I've copied it for you and many millions if Labour voters understood his view and decided not to adopt the Momentum strategy.

Or Google Alan Johnson Labour MP Jon Llansman election night clash , he summed it all very well .

I don't need too, just read Alan Johnson's views he was quite clear and right I've copied it for you and many millions if Labour voters understood his view and decided not to adopt the Momentum strategy.

Or Google Alan Johnson Labour MP Jon Llansman election night clash , he summed it all very well .
    Oh well, if Alan Johnson (top Blairite) said all that, who can possibly argue.

Corbyn and Momentum were two of the reasons that Labour in 2017 got 40% of the vote and it’s biggest vote share rise since 1945 - and with a very popular manifesto. Not a success - Labour didn’t win - but they came close so certainly not a disaster.

2019, with the same leader and similar manifesto they got 32% and lost badly. Corbyn was certainly less popular - but that was mainly due to 2 more years of personal attacks from the press and Labour right (including Johnson) and an incoherent policy on Brexit (forced on him by the Labour right including Starmer and Johnson)!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Oh well, if Alan Johnson (top Blairite) said all that, who can possibly argue.

Corbyn and Momentum were two of the reasons that Labour in 2017 got 40% of the vote and it’s biggest vote share rise since 1945 - and with a very popular manifesto. Not a success - Labour didn’t win - but they came close so certainly not a disaster.

2019, with the same leader and similar manifesto they got 32% and lost badly. Corbyn was certainly less popular - but that was mainly due to 2 more years of personal attacks from the press and Labour right (including Johnson) and an incoherent policy on Brexit (forced on him by the Labour right including Starmer and Johnson)!
    Well perhaps Corbyn should have grasped the nettle and agreed with the Labour Brexit voters and campaigned to leave Europe he might of beat Johnson , we still don't know to this day what his view on Europe is or how he voted ,those who hesitate hey ????

Beyond typical. Tory voter says buzzwords that they've read in a billionaire funded newspaper and can't actually explain what those buzzwords mean.

This country is thick as shit.

Beyond typical. Tory voter says buzzwords that they've read in a billionaire funded newspaper and can't actually explain what those buzzwords mean.

No it was live on television , let me help you , below is 7.49 clip for useful reference :

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

No it was live on television , let me help you , below is 7.49 clip for useful reference :

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE
    I want you to be specific not someone else. If you don't in the next post I'll assume you can't just like the majority of the tory electorate.

'Fact'. That's another word you have trouble with!
    Okay Corbyn won not a fact

I want you to be specific not someone else. If you don't in the next post I'll assume you can't just like the majority of the tory electorate.
    I completely agree with Alan Johnson his words describe what my thoughts were he did mention students by the way I quote and agree with " student politics and your little left wing."

I was so glad to see Corbyn get that wacking at the ballot box .

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    https://twitter.com/skynews/status/1...848926210?s=21

And

Supermarket shelves empty.

Fishing industry on its knees.

Food rotting on farms.

Not enough test tubes for blood tests.

Over 150K Covid deaths.

Abandoned our Afghan allies.
    And everyone can dump their shit in rivers again too.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/climat...-b1915765.html

Okay Corbyn won not a fact
    The statement you labelled a fact was that Corbyn put Johnson into power - not that the Tories won and Labour lost (which is a fact).

It is your opinion that Corbyn is solely responsible for the outcome of the last election - it is not a fact.

The statement you labelled a fact was that Corbyn put Johnson into power - not that the Tories won and Labour lost (which is a fact).

It is your opinion that Corbyn is solely responsible for the outcome of the last election - it is not a fact.
    Here's the facts :

Voter's in long standing traditional Labour seats did not vote for Corbyn or his policies and handed the reins to a loop.

Tories took seats that they had no right too .

However distasteful Corbyn did not back May's Brexit plan which created the Boris challenge and leadership win .

Labour party was found guilty of anti-Semitism .

Voters decided to hand Boris a massive majority .

The last election was one of Labours biggest defeat in their history .

If you cant accept or see these facts I cant help .

This tread is about Social Care , Labour has no answer and may vote against it , priceless

Here's the facts :

Voter's in long standing traditional Labour seats did not vote for Corbyn or his policies and handed the reins to a loop.

Tories took seats that they had no right too .

However distasteful Corbyn did not back May's Brexit plan which created the Boris challenge and leadership win .

Labour party was found guilty of anti-Semitism .

Voters decided to hand Boris a massive majority .

The last election was one of Labours biggest defeat in their history .

If you cant accept or see these facts I cant help .

This tread is about Social Care , Labour has no answer and may vote against it , priceless
    And after all those random words you still can’t separate facts from opinions. Brain fade and word soup sometimes has no cure!

Feedback

Enough of the vagueness, give me specifics. What exactly makes students 'lunatic fringe',
    the fact they thought the Tooting Popular Front was real and something to aspire to. Citizen smith was a parody, not an instruction manual

what policies of Corbyn were 'warped'?
    all of them

Feedback

yet here you are.

Feedback

assume all you want, its a bit like Momentum and the other ****wits on the left assuming because they controlled the party they controlled the electorate. This ain't East Germany. Corbyn's Labour were annihilated in the last election. Annihilated. The worst showing ever. its time to let the grown ups have a go, and not the Citizen Smith types.

Feedback

I remember John McDonald on R4's Today program just after Labour (and their daft 1970s policies) were trounced beyond all comprehension in the last election, and he made the same claim as you that the loss was nothing to do with the fact that Corbyn was so out of touch with what the ordinary man and woman wanted. Controlling the party means nothing in the UK as it is the electorate that gets you elected.

Feedback

And after all those random words you still can’t separate facts from opinions. Brain fade and word soup sometimes has no cure!
    why not tell us which you think are facts and which you think are opinions - then we can see if those you think are just opinions have any evidence to turn them into facts.

Feedback

its been nearly 50 years since a Labour politician other than someone named Blair has won a general election. Perhaps Blair's social democracy is the way to go, and not the lunatic left

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    its been nearly 50 years since a Labour politician other than someone named Blair has won a general election. Perhaps Blair's social democracy is the way to go, and not the lunatic left
    But the left hate him so much they were consumed , their biggest mistake was electing the wrong Miliband .

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    why not tell us which you think are facts and which you think are opinions - then we can see if those you think are just opinions have any evidence to turn them into facts.
    He always does that when the logical argument is lost . He wanted Corbyn as leader of our country FFS FACT

He always does that when the logical argument is lost . He wanted Corbyn as leader of our country FFS FACT
    At last a fact - your wild guess turns out to be right - I did want Labour to win the 2017 and 2019 elections.

Unfortunately you blew any credit for that with your comical claim to have presented some kind of ‘logical argument’. You and your accountant mate have barely got past the stage of posting old Daily Express headlines.

At last a fact - your wild guess turns out to be right - I did want Labour to win the 2017 and 2019 elections.

Unfortunately you blew any credit for that with your comical claim to have presented some kind of ‘logical argument’. You and your accountant mate have barely got past the stage of posting old Daily Express headlines.

Temper, temper 😴

And you wanted Boris? Do you have a point?

Feedback

I've not seen any daily express headlines posted. Care to share them with us?