+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Should the country have voted for Corbyn ,Rae, Mcdonald, Abbott ,Chapman and would we better off now ???
    More whataboutery. I’m talking about the current shambles of a government.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    More whataboutery. I’m talking about the current shambles of a government.
    I get that , however if we are to discuss this we need to understand how such a shambles has been allowed in my thoughts are the alternative would have been potentially worse ?

One could argue this current government is under more pressure than any other since WW2 with Brexit , Covid .

What concerns me folk say oh we knew the Afghanistan situation years ago , so where was the expert oppositions voices then, hindsight politics is a gift ??

We in Wales could unequally take our own decisions now on taxes , environment, business support , health , social care , policing , educations sadly nothing appears that difffent than following Westminster mantra and moaning when it goes wrong , incompetency is everywhere in my humble view ( same in Scotland )

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I get that , however if we are to discuss this we need to understand how such a shambles has been allowed in my thoughts are the alternative would have been potentially worse ?

One could argue this current government is under more pressure than any other since WW2 with Brexit , Covid .

What concerns me folk say oh we knew the Afghanistan situation years ago , so where was the expert oppositions voices then, hindsight politics is a gift ??

We in Wales could unequally take our own decisions now on taxes , environment, business support , health , social care , policing , educations sadly nothing appears that difffent than following Westminster mantra and moaning when it goes wrong , incompetency is everywhere in my humble view ( same in Scotland )
    You do know Corbyn, McDonald and Abbott voted against the Afghan war don’t you?