+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    This sums it all up for me and why the Tories still outstrip Labour in terms of forming a viable government.

Lots of shouting on twitter. No actual proposals.

Reality is tough decisions need to be made and governing a country is f*****g hard work!

https://order-order.com/2021/09/13/r...funding-plans/
    Presumably you read the Tory manifestos cover to cover in 2017 and 2019. Of course you did it, only takes about 5 mins a piece, once your brain learns how to automatically filter out the soundbites and filler. Very little detail though, which should preclude them from 'forming a viable government'. Did you vote for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Presumably you read the Tory manifestos cover to cover in 2017 and 2019. Of course you did it, only takes about 5 mins a piece, once your brain learns how to automatically filter out the soundbites and filler. Very little detail though, which should preclude them from 'forming a viable government'. Did you vote for them?
    As we so often see, any critique of 'your team' see's personal insults. I was criticising a prominent politician in the opposition failing to come up with a viable plan. Why get personal about it?

If you said, "yeah fair point, she should do better" I would be much more likely to vote Labour again. Instead you insult me and defend her shit interview.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    As we so often see, any critique of 'your team' see's personal insults. I was criticising a prominent politician in the opposition failing to come up with a viable plan. Why get personal about it?

If you said, "yeah fair point, she should do better" I would be much more likely to vote Labour again. Instead you insult me and defend her shit interview.
    Can you point out the personal insult please?