+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Ones far left thebotherv isv far right both warped ideologies.

Labour under Corbyn behavioued like a radical student fringe group off thier heads .

This quote below on election night from Labours Alan Johnson should help you :

“Corbyn was a disaster on the doorstep. Everyone knew that he couldn’t lead the working class out of a paper bag.

Now Jon’s Lansman developed this Momentum group, this party within a party, aiming to keep the purity, the culture of betrayal goes on.

“You’ll hear it more and more now over the next couple of days as this little cult get their act together. I want them out of the party. I want Momentum gone. Go back to your student politics and your little left wing...”
    Enough of the vagueness, give me specifics. What exactly makes students 'lunatic fringe', what policies of Corbyn were 'warped'?

Feedback

Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Enough of the vagueness, give me specifics. What exactly makes students 'lunatic fringe',
    the fact they thought the Tooting Popular Front was real and something to aspire to. Citizen smith was a parody, not an instruction manual

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    what policies of Corbyn were 'warped'?
    all of them