+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 69

Thread: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

  1. #41

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    I want you to be specific not someone else. If you don't in the next post I'll assume you can't just like the majority of the tory electorate.
    assume all you want, its a bit like Momentum and the other ****wits on the left assuming because they controlled the party they controlled the electorate. This ain't East Germany. Corbyn's Labour were annihilated in the last election. Annihilated. The worst showing ever. its time to let the grown ups have a go, and not the Citizen Smith types.

  2. #42

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The statement you labelled a fact was that Corbyn put Johnson into power - not that the Tories won and Labour lost (which is a fact).

    It is your opinion that Corbyn is solely responsible for the outcome of the last election - it is not a fact.
    I remember John McDonald on R4's Today program just after Labour (and their daft 1970s policies) were trounced beyond all comprehension in the last election, and he made the same claim as you that the loss was nothing to do with the fact that Corbyn was so out of touch with what the ordinary man and woman wanted. Controlling the party means nothing in the UK as it is the electorate that gets you elected.

  3. #43

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    And after all those random words you still can’t separate facts from opinions. Brain fade and word soup sometimes has no cure!
    why not tell us which you think are facts and which you think are opinions - then we can see if those you think are just opinions have any evidence to turn them into facts.

  4. #44

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    its been nearly 50 years since a Labour politician other than someone named Blair has won a general election. Perhaps Blair's social democracy is the way to go, and not the lunatic left

  5. #45

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    its been nearly 50 years since a Labour politician other than someone named Blair has won a general election. Perhaps Blair's social democracy is the way to go, and not the lunatic left
    But the left hate him so much they were consumed , their biggest mistake was electing the wrong Miliband .

  6. #46

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    why not tell us which you think are facts and which you think are opinions - then we can see if those you think are just opinions have any evidence to turn them into facts.
    He always does that when the logical argument is lost . He wanted Corbyn as leader of our country FFS FACT

  7. #47
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,761

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He always does that when the logical argument is lost . He wanted Corbyn as leader of our country FFS FACT
    At last a fact - your wild guess turns out to be right - I did want Labour to win the 2017 and 2019 elections.

    Unfortunately you blew any credit for that with your comical claim to have presented some kind of ‘logical argument’. You and your accountant mate have barely got past the stage of posting old Daily Express headlines.

  8. #48

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    At last a fact - your wild guess turns out to be right - I did want Labour to win the 2017 and 2019 elections.

    Unfortunately you blew any credit for that with your comical claim to have presented some kind of ‘logical argument’. You and your accountant mate have barely got past the stage of posting old Daily Express headlines.

    Temper, temper 😴

  9. #49

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He always does that when the logical argument is lost . He wanted Corbyn as leader of our country FFS FACT
    And you wanted Boris? Do you have a point?

  10. #50

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    At last a fact - your wild guess turns out to be right - I did want Labour to win the 2017 and 2019 elections.

    Unfortunately you blew any credit for that with your comical claim to have presented some kind of ‘logical argument’. You and your accountant mate have barely got past the stage of posting old Daily Express headlines.
    I've not seen any daily express headlines posted. Care to share them with us?

  11. #51
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,761

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    I've not seen any daily express headlines posted. Care to share them with us?
    No.

  12. #52

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    No.
    Ooh ,temper,temper.

    No facts

  13. #53

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    And you wanted Boris? Do you have a point?
    No I don't I voted Liberal Democrat and posted this many times.

    FACT

  14. #54

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    This sums it all up for me and why the Tories still outstrip Labour in terms of forming a viable government.

    Lots of shouting on twitter. No actual proposals.

    Reality is tough decisions need to be made and governing a country is f*****g hard work!

    https://order-order.com/2021/09/13/r...funding-plans/

  15. #55
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,761

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Ooh ,temper,temper.


    No facts
    You are a strange one. Why would I want to post Express headlines on this thread - when that is the role you have taken on with your Tory loving support act?

    You still seem to be troubled by ‘facts’. The difference between facts and opinions doesn’t have to be such a minefield - any decent dictionary will do the job! Try it.

  16. #56

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    This sums it all up for me and why the Tories still outstrip Labour in terms of forming a viable government.

    Lots of shouting on twitter. No actual proposals.

    Reality is tough decisions need to be made and governing a country is f*****g hard work!

    https://order-order.com/2021/09/13/r...funding-plans/
    Presumably you read the Tory manifestos cover to cover in 2017 and 2019. Of course you did it, only takes about 5 mins a piece, once your brain learns how to automatically filter out the soundbites and filler. Very little detail though, which should preclude them from 'forming a viable government'. Did you vote for them?

  17. #57

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    No I don't I voted Liberal Democrat and posted this many times.

    FACT
    Thinking about it, you might have been better off spoiling your ballot sheet when you realised you had voted for the wrong party.

    Being serious, I find it very odd that, while I know you voted Remain, you voted for the one party that stood on a ticket of taking us back into the EU when, based on what you say on here, I thought your attitude was the same as mine - we voted to leave, so let's do so.

  18. #58

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    This sums it all up for me and why the Tories still outstrip Labour in terms of forming a viable government.

    Lots of shouting on twitter. No actual proposals.

    Reality is tough decisions need to be made and governing a country is f*****g hard work!

    https://order-order.com/2021/09/13/r...funding-plans/
    Labour had plenty of proposals in 2019, far more than the Tories, who just parroted "Get Brexit done". They also had plenty of popular proposals if this is to be believed, the problem appeared to be a combination of there being too many of them and a "toxic" leader.

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9279946.html

  19. #59

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Presumably you read the Tory manifestos cover to cover in 2017 and 2019. Of course you did it, only takes about 5 mins a piece, once your brain learns how to automatically filter out the soundbites and filler. Very little detail though, which should preclude them from 'forming a viable government'. Did you vote for them?
    As we so often see, any critique of 'your team' see's personal insults. I was criticising a prominent politician in the opposition failing to come up with a viable plan. Why get personal about it?

    If you said, "yeah fair point, she should do better" I would be much more likely to vote Labour again. Instead you insult me and defend her shit interview.

  20. #60

    Re: Social care facing 'unprecedented crisis'

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Labour had plenty of proposals in 2019, far more than the Tories, who just parroted "Get Brexit done". They also had plenty of popular proposals if this is to be believed, the problem appeared to be a combination of there being too many of them and a "toxic" leader.

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9279946.html
    Yes, I know Labour had plenty of proposals; all parties did.

    The point is that governance is ****ing hard, and Angela Rayner criticised a policy but didn't say what hers would be.

    That's not good enough for me, sorry. I'm surprised it is for you. I'd like a viable government to tell me how my disabled fathers care may pan out in the coming years.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •