+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dalman and Choo have to go

Re: Dalman and Choo have to go

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    We have got into the Premier League twice under Mr Tan, who also repaid himself large sums of money that he was owed on both occasions, if you check the club accounts. As I said we have been top half of the table ever since he was here, got into the play offs and promoted automatically twice, so its not all quite as bad as some people make out. The current financial situation is also at lesst partly due to the pandemic but nearly all Championship clubs are in the same position.
    You just made all that up
    "if you check the accounts"
    Go on then if they are available post them here.
    If Tan was able to repay himself with these vast millions how did we get done by what was formerly known as football fair play rules.
    You've changed from top 6 to top half an all.

That's another thread he has to avoid because he made something up.

Add it to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Would Tomlin fit through a door frame ?
    Weren't you moaning they don't have any 3xl shirts in the club shop?

Tomlin has had mental health issues, the way some people ramble on on here you'd swear he was just lazy and unprofessional. Who knows how his mental health has a day to day effect on his life.

Why don't you grown up and stop making such horrible comments. You don't know his struggles, you don't deserve to sit at your laptop slagging him off just because you have a season ticket.

Maybe you can hand in your ST just like them people singing vile songs, for making vike comments, or doesn't that fit your narrative?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    You do realise that TLG is a total knob who thinks being a smartarse is cool but is really just some odd loser joking ex fan who only posts to get brownie points from the club basher,
    Horse face is another puppet.
    Love Stockholm.
    Don't let your dislike of one poster cloud your judgment on another...

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Don't let your dislike of one poster cloud your judgment on another...
    My judgment was made when a thread of theirs was posted and praised by the club basher elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    My judgment was made when a thread of theirs was posted and praised by the club basher elsewhere
    Bear in mind you firmly believed a spoof blog that was blatantly obviously set up by someone with the intention of irritating and intimidating me was actually authored by me.

Perhaps your judgment is not quite as sound as you believe it to be?

Well unless Tan decides to go for a root and branch approach we go with what we have got

Anything else is just pissing in the wind

I mentioned the fact that dml makes up things because it is ridiculous.
    On that particular occasion he made it up while debating with TLG. He has made up plenty of stuff. City not playing one long ball in a full 90 minutes along with his relatives having a hotline straight to the Sheff United manager and board to name but two.

He does it then goes underground for a while until the thread disappears like on this one.
    Insider is waiting for the available accounts to be posted to prove that Tan paid himself back large sums. He could be waiting some time because dml is looking in but can't produce something much like the Madine loan fee proof.

Call me a club basher, Jack, say what you want. I've at least stopped one step short of making up stuff to make myself look more important.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    On that particular occasion he made it up while debating with TLG. He has made up plenty of stuff. City not playing one long ball in a full 90 minutes along with his relatives having a hotline straight to the Sheff United manager and board to name but two.

He does it then goes underground for a while until the thread disappears like on this one.
    Insider is waiting for the available accounts to be posted to prove that Tan paid himself back large sums. He could be waiting some time because dml is looking in but can't produce something much like the Madine loan fee proof.

Call me a club basher, Jack, say what you want. I've at least stopped one step short of making up stuff to make myself look more important.
    nobody cares.
    please continue this petty squabble in DMs so nobody else has to read it

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    nobody cares.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    nobody cares.
    Who are you?
    Message board police.

He makes stuff up about the club. He is going to be called out on it, like he has a few times now.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    You just made all that up
    "if you check the accounts"
    Go on then if they are available post them here.
    If Tan was able to repay himself with these vast millions how did we get done by what was formerly known as football fair play rules.
    You've changed from top 6 to top half an all.
    If you want to read the full accounts for 2018/2019 they are freely available online. In the meantime you can read this bbc news summary report on the accounts for that period and if you put your glasses on and concentrate, you can see in the report that Mr Tan repaid himself £32m from the Premier League income which reduced his overall debt to £40m from £72m the year before. Turnover in the Premier League was up from £34m to £122m due to increased tv revenues. He did something quite similar in 2013/2014. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51737846. FFP has got nothing to do with debt repayment from turnover either - it is related to the proportion of income that is taken up by player salaries and ours was very high in the Prem.

You are totally misrepresenting what I said about the team as well - I said we were an established top six championship team in one thread and separately that we hadn't finished lower in the table than 13th since 2008. Similar to blue lewj and TLG you are totally twisting and misrepresenting what I say to suit your own ends. I never said that my relatives in Yorkshire knew or had spoken to Chris Wilder either. They are season ticket holders and take a keen interest as to what is going on at their club, including listening to what club representatives say about transfers.

I think you need to be very careful before aligning yourself with idiots like the other two. They are busted flushes who hate the club and will do anything to discredit it. They will also do anything they can to ridicule anyone who dares to stand against them, as seen by their constant spats with a number of other people on this board. Mr Butler summed it up succinctly.

If you want to read the full accounts for 2018/2019 they are freely available online. In the meantime you can read this bbc news summary report on the accounts for that period and if you put your glasses on and concentrate, you can see in the report that Mr Tan repaid himself £32m from the Premier League income which reduced his overall debt to £40m from £72m the year before. Turnover in the Premier League was up from £34m to £122m due to increased tv revenues. He did something quite similar in 2013/2014. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51737846. FFP has got nothing to do with debt repayment from turnover either - it is related to the proportion of income that is taken up by player salaries and ours was very high in the Prem.

You are totally misrepresenting what I said about the team as well - I said we were an established top six championship team in one thread and separately that we hadn't finished lower in the table than 13th since 2008. Similar to blue lewj and TLG you are totally twisting and misrepresenting what I say to suit your own ends. I never said that my relatives in Yorkshire knew or had spoken to Chris Wilder either. They are season ticket holders and take a keen interest as to what is going on at their club, including listening to what club representatives say about transfers.

I think you need to be very careful before aligning yourself with idiots like the other two. They are busted flushes who hate the club and will do anything to discredit it. They will also do anything they can to ridicule anyone who dares to stand against them, as seen by their constant spats with a number of other people on this board. Mr Butler summed it up succinctly.
    Well done on the link but I'm not aligning myself with anyone.
    Debt in its millions being repaid does not equate success.
    I can see there are 2 sides to an argument maybe you should take your rose tinted specs off and do the same.
    I very much doubt it though.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

And there we have it. Out of his own mouth. Blue Lewj states that ‘ at least I have stopped one step short of making stuff up to make myself look more important’ - the biggest lie of all. Just one recent example - he gave an analysis of how the team played ‘hoofball’ in the cup game against Sutton. He then admitted that he hadn't been to the game or watched it online or on tv. When challenged about how he knew how the team played, he stated ‘I just know’. In other words he made it all up, presumably to make himself look more important. Also, when City play well or win a couple of games he disappears off the board until the next defeat and then has the cheek to accuse me of ‘going underground’. The words hypocrite, fantasist, loser and deluded come to mind. Plus closet Jack of course.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Bear in mind you firmly believed a spoof blog that was blatantly obviously set up by someone with the intention of irritating and intimidating me was actually authored by me.

So you do make up stuff that is posted on this board then - nice to know.

You have tied yourself into an impressive knot there. There is a plot - but you have lost it!

Haven't you got relatives to visit in Sheffield?

From the article:
    “The reduction in debt due to Tan has been replaced by other loans of £39.5m from other unnamed parties, who are not shareholders or directors.”

It is true that Vincent Tan has reduced his loans to the club by converting some of them to equity, but to say that he has been able to take money out of the club is incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    From the article:
    “The reduction in debt due to Tan has been replaced by other loans of £39.5m from other unnamed parties, who are not shareholders or directors.”

It is true that Vincent Tan has reduced his loans to the club by converting some of them to equity, but to say that he has been able to take money out of the club is incorrect.
    If you read the account reports properly, you will see that at the beginning of that financial year his reported debt was £72m and at the end it was £40m. The money was taken out of the club accounts as stated in the report. It is also stated that the other £39.5m loans taken out (not by Mr Tan as you say) were to run the club on a day to day basis using the projected tv income as security. Nothing therefore to do with Mr Tan repaying himself some of the money he was owed, out of the increased revenue of being in the premier league.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    You have tied yourself into an impressive knot there. There is a plot - but you have lost it!
    Please explain ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Haven't you got relatives to visit in Sheffield?
    Yes but not going until Christmas. Another person that is accusing me of lying about my relatives then ! What is so unbelievable about someone being married to someone from South Yorkshire, got married in Yorkshire, having relatives/friends who live up there and two of them are season ticket holders at Sheffield United. Another two of them are season ticket holders at Barnsley by the way - no doubt I will be accused of lying about that shortly as well. I think probably those four people know rather more about Sheff Utd and Barnsley goings on than you, blue lewj, TLG (or me). Believe what you like anyway - who gives a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

In another thread (6,013 - from 25.8.21) Stan linked to a 10 year old blog that he assumed was written by TLG, but was really created by someone else with way too much spare time to ridicule and embarrass TLG. It was a reference to this post by TLG (carrying on a spat with Stan that has covered endless threads and many years) that you commented on.

The whole point is that TLG did not make it up - someone else did. It is the exact opposite of what you claimed.

By the way, I live in Sheffield and know dozens of United season ticket holders - some with very close links to senior club staff. I have asked around and haven't found anyone who heard anything to back your claims about a £1m loan fee for Madine. Wages yes, but not a loan fee. Madine's signing was not popular - as an ex-Wednesdayite - so most Blades fans were paying particular attention to what Wilder and the club said at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    In another thread (6,013 - from 25.8.21) Stan linked to a 10 year old blog that he assumed was written by TLG, but was really created by someone else with way too much spare time to ridicule and embarrass TLG. It was a reference to this post by TLG (carrying on a spat with Stan that has covered endless threads and many years) that you commented on.

The whole point is that TLG did not make it up - someone else did. It is the exact opposite of what you claimed.

By the way, I live in Sheffield and know dozens of United season ticket holders - some with very close links to senior club staff. I have asked around and haven't found anyone who heard anything to back your claims about a £1m loan fee for Madine. Wages yes, but not a loan fee. Madine's signing was not popular - as an ex-Wednesdayite - so most Blades fans were paying particular attention to what Wilder and the club said at the time.
    Right, firstly you obviously haven't spoken to the two people I know who are season ticket holders there. Secondly, why don't you use your contacts, seeing nobody believes that I have any, and find out how much they paid to City as a promotion ‘bonus’ as part of the loan agreement and also how much of his wages they paid . You appear to be denying that these amounts were ever paid, whereas Neil Warnock has already confirmed that his wages were fully paid and also that there was a large incentive amount, included in the loan deal, which they had to pay out when they went up to the Prem with Madine in the squad, which they did. The fact that people are actually denying that any such payments were made, in a loan deal from a Premier League club to a Championship club, is totally ridiculous. They have no idea and have not provided any information to back their opinion up, whereas I have been given information by the people I know and seen the evidence from Neil Warnock to the contrary. PS. I am not a liar, never have been and am getting pretty pissed off with the attitude of several people on here, who are the biggest bunch of liars and hypocrites that I have ever come across.

Right, firstly you obviously haven't spoken to the two people I know who are season ticket holders there. Secondly, why don't you use your contacts, seeing nobody believes that I have any, and find out how much they paid to City as a promotion ‘bonus’ as part of the loan agreement and also how much of his wages they paid . You appear to be denying that these amounts were ever paid, whereas Neil Warnock has already confirmed that his wages were fully paid and also that there was a large incentive amount, included in the loan deal, which they had to pay out when they went up to the Prem with Madine in the squad, which they did. The fact that people are actually denying that any such payments were made, in a loan deal from a Premier League club to a Championship club, is totally ridiculous. They have no idea and have not provided any information to back their opinion up, whereas I have been given information by the people I know and seen the evidence from Neil Warnock to the contrary. PS. I am not a liar, never have been and am getting pretty pissed off with the attitude of several people on here, who are the biggest bunch of liars and hypocrites that I have ever come across.
    Why would 2 random season ticket holders have inside info? Why blindly believe them?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Why would 2 random season ticket holders have inside info? Why blindly believe them?
    Because I am related to them through my wife, know them pretty well and believe them. Why would they make it up ? Not everyone is a pathological liar, like certain other people on this board. PS. They aren't random to me.