+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Clydach Murders

The Clydach Murders

So , did he do it ?

I think he was framed

Re: The Clydach Murders

Didn't Mandy Power have a bisexual lover who was a woman police sergeant, who was married to another male police officer? Could she or they have possibly been the murders?

The police look out for and look after their own etc etc etc.

I guess we'll never know for sure now.
    Certainly question marks over one or two other people connected to the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    I guess we'll never know for sure now.
    Certainly question marks over one or two other people connected to the police.
    I have to be very careful what I say here for obvious reasons. I randomly witnessed a conversation between two senior police officers who knew the police officers who were linked. They both said that it was one/both of the officers who (allegedly) were involved. I made a call to the police authority about this and had no response. Take from this what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Didn't Mandy Power have a bisexual lover who was a woman police sergeant, who was married to another male police officer? Could she or they have possibly been the murders?

The police look out for and look after their own etc etc etc.
    I believe her ex was a police officer who had a twin, this is important when you look at the evidence and witness reports

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    I believe her ex was a police officer who had a twin, this is important when you look at the evidence and witness reports
    Very interesting, I didn't know that. It sheds more light on the belief that maybe Dai Morris was innocent?

Very interesting, I didn't know that. It sheds more light on the belief that maybe Dai Morris was innocent?
    I would like to think that line of enquiry has been exhausted

If serving police officers had been involved in the brutal and shocking murder of those children , their mother and grandmother I would hope that everything possible would have been done to get them

My view is that it's highly unlikely they were involved

Of course there are one or two dodgy coppers , as is life but this seems too obvious a line to me

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    I have to be very careful what I say here for obvious reasons. I randomly witnessed a conversation between two senior police officers who knew the police officers who were linked. They both said that it was one/both of the officers who (allegedly) were involved. I made a call to the police authority about this and had no response. Take from this what you will.
    https://cardiffjournalism.co.uk/life...ally-a-killer/

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I would like to think that line of enquiry has been exhausted

If serving police officers had been involved in the brutal and shocking murder of those children , their mother and grandmother I would hope that everything possible would have been done to get them

My view is that it's highly unlikely they were involved

Of course there are one or two dodgy coppers , as is life but this seems too obvious a line to me
    Who, in your opinion, committed the murders then Sludgey?

Who, in your opinion, committed the murders then Sludgey?
    I don't have a clue but I would be amazed if 3 former police officers are walking around Scott free , surely they would be watched and eventually pulled in