Haven’t posted about this earlier because I’d put it to the back of my mind but the stewards in the home ends are really starting to annoy me.
It started at the turnstiles, I was more concerned about sorting out the ticket on my phone and one of them pipes up where’s your mask? ‘Everyone must wear a mask until they get to their seat’. Looking through into the concourse absolutely no one was wearing one. The red mist has already started.
They were then telling people to sit down literally seconds before the 2 teams came out, what’s the point in that?
Then somebody’s vape pen was confiscated, are they allowed to do that? Some of them now carry notebooks presumably to write down seat numbers of wrong doers. Some of them also stand in the gangway and block spectators view when they are trying to watch the match.
Finally near the end Barkley Bluebird was stopped from running past the Bristol fans even though he had been doing it all through the match and getting abuse for his troubles.
I really think they are over the top at the moment and the Covid saga seems to have given them even more power.
At the end of the day do you suppose they are just doing what the club tells them and I’m being over sensitive?