- Andre Wisdom
    - Wilfried Bony
    - Ahmed Elmohamady
    - Kadeem Harris
    - Neil Taylor
    - Hal Robson-Kanu
    - Andy Carroll
    - Mo Bešić

If I thought Wilshere could get anywhere near his best again I'd snap him up, sadly it seems his best days are behind him though.

Re: Free Agents

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Couple of ex City

- Olivier Ntcham
    - Robbie Brady
    - Jack Wilshere
    - Nathaniel Mendez-Laing
    - Daniel Sturridge
    - Kean Bryan
    - Andre Wisdom
    - Wilfried Bony
    - Ahmed Elmohamady
    - Kadeem Harris
    - Neil Taylor
    - Hal Robson-Kanu
    - Andy Carroll
    - Mo Bešić

If I thought Wilshere could get anywhere near his best again I'd snap him up, sadly it seems his best days are behind him though.
    Ntcham signed for the jacks yesterday.

I agree about Wiltshire.

I'd imagine most clubs would happily offer Wilshere a deal if affordable or pay as you play type.

Assumed he was probably asking for too much or certain assurances but then he rocked up at a serie b club. Unless that was always just to train.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/detail...suche/30243716

Rodrigo Ely sounds like a proper Cardiff lad.

Nabil Bentaleb is a name I recognize but not sure where

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

Bentaleb came through spurs academy, was a hot prospect at one point

Muhammed besic on that list as well, I'm sure we were linked many years ago

Kwang-song Han, a 22 year old North Korean striker

Neil Taylor had 11 starts in the Premier League in 2019-2020 season and still just 32.

We're most short at LB and 3rd CB - though arguably LB and AM/WM are most pressing areas.

Possibly because it's an anagram of Nibble Tan Bale? (sorry, I'm in one of those moods today).

I find it incredible that Sturridge hasn't been with a club for 18 months. I know he's had injury issues and that 4 month ban but he appears to have just wasted the tail end of an otherwise impressive career.

I agree about Wilshire. What a prospect he was at one point. I'd love to see him with us for the rest of the season. Worth a punt if fit? Wishful thinking I know.

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    I find it incredible that Sturridge hasn't been with a club for 18 months. I know he's had injury issues and that 4 month ban but he appears to have just wasted the tail end of an otherwise impressive career.
    I actually find it quite sad reading that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I actually find it quite sad reading that list.
    I'm sure a lot of them will find clubs somewhere

Saw an interview with Wilshere the other day was a bit woe is me no one will sign me. But he’s had offers from rangers and the championship but is holding out for £80k a week and still thinks he can get a top club. Needs more realistic expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I agree about Wilshire. What a prospect he was at one point. I'd love to see him with us for the rest of the season. Worth a punt if fit? Wishful thinking I know.
    I'd rather not, just a waste of a wage. we aren't going up with or without him so he'd just be blocking minutes for a youngster.

this time next year then probably as we will have spaces in the squad to fill

Kean Bryan is an interesting one - I remember a while ago hearing from a mate of mine that he was destined for big things but it doesn't seem to have panned out for him. Sill only 24 - worth offering a trail perhaps. I'm pretty sure Connor Wickham is without a club too - maybe another one to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Couple of ex City

- Olivier Ntcham
    - Robbie Brady
    - Jack Wilshere
    - Nathaniel Mendez-Laing
    - Daniel Sturridge
    - Kean Bryan
    - Andre Wisdom
    - Wilfried Bony
    - Ahmed Elmohamady
    - Kadeem Harris
    - Neil Taylor
    - Hal Robson-Kanu
    - Andy Carroll
    - Mo Bešić

The same goes for Sturridge but they are both an injury waiting to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Saw an interview with Wilshere the other day was a bit woe is me no one will sign me. But he’s had offers from rangers and the championship but is holding out for £80k a week and still thinks he can get a top club. Needs more realistic expectations.
    If that is the case then he's deluded. The only way he's going to earn that is by taking a pay cut first and proving he's still a quality player because quite rightly I think a lot of people assume he's done.

I'd rather not, just a waste of a wage. we aren't going up with or without him so he'd just be blocking minutes for a youngster.

this time next year then probably as we will have spaces in the squad to fill
    Fair points. Can't argue with that. From what Croesy Blue has just said, he's not coming over very well anyway. And I'm not sad for the players, not finding clubs, I find the list sad because I see a lot of wasted talent and stupid decisions.

Weren’t there rumours linking us with Robbie Brady earlier in the transfer window? Mendez Laing another wasted talent on that list

Latest on Jack Wilshire is that he wanted to go to Serie B but couldn't because of Brexit and greater restrictions on where players can move to/from in Europe.

I doubt Serie B are paying 80K a week.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Latest on Jack Wilshire is that he wanted to go to Serie B but couldn't because of Brexit and greater restrictions on where players can move to/from in Europe.

I doubt Serie B are paying 80K a week.
    He’s training with como hoping to get a contract from série A. Has been a few articles about him in the athletic this week.

then there's players like Ross Barkley at Chelsea, who is still in contract, but doesn't even have a squad number

then there's players like Ross Barkley at Chelsea, who is still in contract, but doesn't even have a squad number
    Probably because the only people that could afford him on loan are direct rivals?

What a player he is though. A waste on the reserves

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Probably because the only people that could afford him on loan are direct rivals?

What a player he is though. A waste on the reserves
    they have links to a club in Holland, so I guess he may end up there.
    he'll be on a ridiculous wage and not good enough for anyone who can afford it.
    a waste but I'd struggle to feel sorry for him when his main problem is he has too much money