+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Agents

Re: Free Agents

Latest on Jack Wilshire is that he wanted to go to Serie B but couldn't because of Brexit and greater restrictions on where players can move to/from in Europe.

I doubt Serie B are paying 80K a week.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Latest on Jack Wilshire is that he wanted to go to Serie B but couldn't because of Brexit and greater restrictions on where players can move to/from in Europe.

I doubt Serie B are paying 80K a week.
    He’s training with como hoping to get a contract from série A. Has been a few articles about him in the athletic this week.

then there's players like Ross Barkley at Chelsea, who is still in contract, but doesn't even have a squad number

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    then there's players like Ross Barkley at Chelsea, who is still in contract, but doesn't even have a squad number
    Probably because the only people that could afford him on loan are direct rivals?

What a player he is though. A waste on the reserves

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Probably because the only people that could afford him on loan are direct rivals?

What a player he is though. A waste on the reserves
    they have links to a club in Holland, so I guess he may end up there.
    he'll be on a ridiculous wage and not good enough for anyone who can afford it.
    a waste but I'd struggle to feel sorry for him when his main problem is he has too much money

they have links to a club in Holland, so I guess he may end up there.
    he'll be on a ridiculous wage and not good enough for anyone who can afford it.
    a waste but I'd struggle to feel sorry for him when his main problem is he has too much money
    He's in a great position to be fair, can pick up fantastic money in the reserves and if he really wanted to play could take a cut in his salary from the Chelsea inflation.

I can't blame him whatever he chooses, no real right or wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    He's in a great position to be fair, can pick up fantastic money in the reserves and if he really wanted to play could take a cut in his salary from the Chelsea inflation.

I can't blame him whatever he chooses, no real right or wrong.
    yes, I would be delighted to have that problem

I always though Basic could do a job for us. but , like all the the others on that list, would be too expensive in earnings.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I always though Basic could do a job for us. but , like all the the others on that list, would be too expensive in earnings.
    if they don't get any other offers soon they may start to re-evaluate their rates

https://www.transfermarkt.com/detail...suche/30243716

Rodrigo Ely sounds like a proper Cardiff lad.

Nabil Bentaleb is a name I recognize but not sure where
    Rumney?

Wow. I missed that one. That's incredible. We're they trying to offload him during the last window? The size of Chelsea's player personnel is ridiculous.