+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: C'mon England Lets Win ( great series )

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: C'mon England Lets Win ( great series )

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Glamorgan is in Wales bob.
    And? As it turns out, I was agreeing with what you said about the India fans and I’m still waiting for an apology.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And? As it turns out, I was agreeing with what you said about the India fans and I’m still waiting for an apology.
    Oh you're far too easily offended Bob maybe you should get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Oh you're far too easily offended Bob maybe you should get over yourself.
    No, I want an apology. I've said plenty of things on here down the years that have deserved a reply like you gave, but that was when I've been arguing with someone and that's fair game on here. However, I've never had such a rude reply as that one after writing something which was, basically, agreeing with what had been posted. My message did not deserve a reply like that and stop trying to make out that I'm too easily offended - you were completely in the wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No, I want an apology. I've said plenty of things on here down the years that have deserved a reply like you gave, but that was when I've been arguing with someone and that's fair game on here. However, I've never had such a rude reply as that one after writing something which was, basically, agreeing with what had been posted. My message did not deserve a reply like that and stop trying to make out that I'm too easily offended - you were completely in the wrong.
    oh dear bob

Interesting debate going on.
    I have to admit that I have been rooting for India in this series.

Always supported England as a kid but this has waned over the years, particularly since Sky got in on the act.

Barring a few players who just could not be ignored, success in the game here has been for the privileged few and that galls me.

Could never want the Aussies to win a test mind.