+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boxing-Warrington v Lara

Re: Boxing-Warrington v Lara

anyone notice someone in the crowd thro some liquid on Lara during the ring walk?

I had Lara 2 rounds up however the commentary only mentioned the shots Warrington got in. Doubt very much Lara would have got the decicion without a knock out tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribeye View Post
    anyone notice someone in the crowd thro some liquid on Lara during the ring walk?

I had Lara 2 rounds up however the commentary only mentioned the shots Warrington got in. Doubt very much Lara would have got the decicion without a knock out tonight.
    The commentators were totally biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    The commentators were totally biased.
    "Lara will never have fought in an atmosphere like this" etc. I'm not sure either way if he has or hasn't, but trying so hard to big up the atmosphere there I found a bit pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    The dazn app is only 2 quid a month on your mobile. Not ideal viewing I know but its better than not seeing it 👍
    Eddie has pushed it up to £7.99 now.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Eddie has pushed it up to £7.99 now.
    No idea I don't use the app, not surprised he's put it up 2 quid was obviously a steal.

No idea I don't use the app, not surprised he's put it up 2 quid was obviously a steal.
    While I think two quid was a steal I think £7.99 is a bit pricey given what it is up against.

You can get Prime for a month for the same price. Hearn puts on a fight night roughly once a month with an undercard that very rarely featured his fighters not being 1/20 shots right through.

He is usually very clever with his business dealings but can't see many going for this at that price.

Josh "The Ram" Warrington

Lara was already starting to boss the fight. He has dynamite in his gloves for his weight.
    Happy to see Warrington’s dirty tactics backfire on him.
    His limitations have been exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Lara was already starting to boss the fight. He has dynamite in his gloves for his weight.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Agree. Lara hit him with a few shots in the 2nd round which physically knocked Warrington backwards. Warrington has zero head movement, he was toast in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Agree. Lara hit him with a few shots in the 2nd round which physically knocked Warrington backwards. Warrington has zero head movement, he was toast in my opinion.
    Sure he hit him with one from a stationary position tonthe body that knocked him back as well.

Hes taken a battering on inatragram as well in the comment sections on various posts. People calling him the leeds Ram etc 😂😂😂

Sure he hit him with one from a stationary position tonthe body that knocked him back as well.

Hes taken a battering on inatragram as well in the comment sections on various posts. People calling him the leeds Ram etc 😂😂😂
    His old man in an interview 'We'll take that as a win' 'Lara didn't fancy it' Dear god!

His old man in an interview 'We'll take that as a win' 'Lara didn't fancy it' Dear god!
    His old man sounds like a grade A knob.

Must've been his old man suggesting Lara had no heart as well then just after the fight ended. No wonder josh is such a ****.

He'll get him hurt at this rate.