Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
Well to be fair you were not avoiding the issue of child abuse , you directly accused me of being a sex offender , which is even worse

But true to form a few months later you were on the subject like a leech , this time saying we should deal with offensive abusive chanting about kids with a telling off rather than getting lifted ......although someone else would have to do that ......not you ......as you were never at the games when it was taking place or on the coaches going to games as you don't watch the team because your daughter finds it boring

You really are odd

If I had children I wouldn't be pretending to be a cardiff fan and coming on here talking cobblers when I could be at home spending time with my family

I have told you before you name me on here and imply I am a sex offender and I will serve you up on a plate

You can easily find out what my name is

Do it
Didn't say anything and here you are all angry. Didn't bring anything up but here it is.

Always someone else to blame.

I won't apologise a second time for the N word I chose to call you, wrongly, in the heat of the moment, rest of it was your own words.

Not sure what my daughter etc has to do with any of this, and I'm not sure how searching sludge factory brings up ones name, that's a new one.

Its nice, I'm off for a few beers.