+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cultural Appropriation

Re: Cultural Appropriation

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Listen mate, I think she's fit too but I don't think she reads this board and even if she does I don't think she's going to be private messaging you to organize a thank you date so go for a walk or something
    What a weird reaction to a post. I can’t personally stand her or her music, but to get worked up because she’s made a podcast about what influenced her seems rather over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    What a weird reaction to a post. I can’t personally stand her or her music, but to get worked up because she’s made a podcast about what influenced her seems rather over the top.
    We laugh at Delmebox round these parts bruv.

Erm laugh with.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Majority of music lovers except and understand that music was derived from plantations , Africa, and early Greek philosophers like Pythagoras , and folk music this is a political bullshit and point scoring, if someone can give a view on music it doesn't matter what colour they are, it's just an opinion, life is not a about placing someone in a role because of skin colour .

Music is inspiration a joy to all from the foothills of Asia through Africa , Greece and beyond and should be devoid of skin colour classification.
    What's your opinion on female football pundits giving their opinion on men's professional football, and being critical. I can't remember you being all for it.

Listen mate, I think she's fit too but I don't think she reads this board and even if she does I don't think she's going to be private messaging you to organize a thank you date so go for a walk or something
    She's lost too much weight in my view

And I have told her so

Feedback

Cultural appropriation is a load of bollocks. Who cares where something originated. Surely the individual is free to adopt whatever culture they want as their own, if that's what they are into. Imitation is the highest form of flattery after all.

And one thing is for sure, without our African brethren, music would be shit. Whether it's rock or house, almost all of it has its roots from the African diaspora.. So why not celebrate the influences that permeate our culture, without which, life would be ****ing dull indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    Cultural appropriation is a load of bollocks. Who cares where something originated. Surely the individual is free to adopt whatever culture they want as their own, if that's what they are into. Imitation is the highest form of flattery after all.

And one thing is for sure, without our African brethren, music would be shit. Whether it's rock or house, almost all of it has its roots from the African diaspora.. So why not celebrate the influences that permeate our culture, without which, life would be ****ing dull indeed
    Maybe we could claim cultural appropriation with regards to football? Maybe the rest of the world should still playing and just leave it up the Brits. Reintroduce the home internationals and call it the World Cup!

R&B is Rhythym and Blues.
    Not the shite that's hijacked the term in the last 20 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Just tell me if I can dance at the Nile concert.
    Well according to some white men can't jump or dance 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post

Amen BOBH , robbing bathplugs , they should find their genre, like S&B

What about that fecjing Paddy McGuiness hosting Question of Sport; talk of cultural appropriation!

Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    What about that fecjing Paddy McGuiness hosting Question of Sport; talk of cultural appropriation!
    Gary Linkear hosting MOTD for a sport that has so much cultural diversity what's that all about?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    We laugh at Delmebox round these parts bruv.

Erm laugh with.
    We do, and in the meantime I look forward to the inevitable next thread where you're arguing with someone in weird amounts of detail about something that's not remotely important to anybody normal

We do, and in the meantime I look forward to the inevitable next thread where you're arguing with someone in weird amounts of detail about something that's not remotely important to anybody normal
    It keeps me sane.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    It keeps me sane.
    Fair enough

Fair enough
    😅👍

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post

I often wonder when R&B became the shite that was served up by SWV