+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gareth Bale’s a cheeky so and so.

Gareth Bale’s a cheeky so and so.

Asked what he thought of Kazan as a neutral venue, Bale replied along the lines of I’m disappointed it’s not at Wembley, after all, they get everything.

Re: Gareth Bale’s a cheeky so and so.

You've got to love him. I'd love to see him in a City shirt. Just for one game.

The fair play credentials of UEFA are known to everyone and they care about all sorts of causes and injustices , or so they say ?

Wales have been dealt a crap hand in the last Euros and now, that will teach us for rattling the big boys in 2016

I'm just glad somebody has pointed this out.

Not that it will do us any good but it needed saying.

The elephant in the room

(By the way, this was mentioned in the International football Wales/Cymru v Finland Belarus and Estonia thread)

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Asked what he thought of Kazan as a neutral venue, Bale replied along the lines of I’m disappointed it’s not at Wembley, after all, they get everything.
    I still think Wales Golf Madrid was poor judgement. Amazed they still put up with him. Love the bloke though - his stuff earlier about the racism in Hungary was excellent. Guess he just says what he thinks. Very refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I'm just glad somebody has pointed this out.

Not that it will do us any good but it needed saying.

The elephant in the room

(By the way, this was mentioned in the International football Wales/Cymru v Finland Belarus and Estonia thread)
    Having commented on the thread about the two new players signed to play in the Under 23s being started some time after I’d put that info on the Academy and Development thread, I suppose the best thing to say is oops - sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Having commented on the thread about the two new players signed to play in the Under 23s being started some time after I’d put that info on the Academy and Development thread, I suppose the best thing to say is oops - sorry.
    Apology accepted Bob

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    You've got to love him. I'd love to see him in a City shirt. Just for one game.
    I would love that but not before he explains his "it would cause chaos" comment when asked about his future before the euros - still love to know what he meant by that - surprised no Welsh journo has asked him

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    I would love that but not before he explains his "it would cause chaos" comment when asked about his future before the euros - still love to know what he meant by that - surprised no Welsh journo has asked him
    I reckon his plans changed completely after zidane was sacked….if he had stayed I reckon the chaos theory might well have occurred