+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A killing in tiger bay…bbc Wales this week

A killing in tiger bay…bbc Wales this week

Should be interesting, everything about this case always has been,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifest...actie-21462561

Re: A killing in tiger bay…bbc Wales this week

Dreadful fit up.

The Actie's were no saints but he didn't deserve that.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Should be interesting, everything about this case always has been,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifest...actie-21462561

The officer who reopened the case was a credit to his profession and he got the real killer

But why have the original coppers who fitted up the cardiff 5 never been charged ?

It's staggering

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Dreadful fit up.

The Actie's were no saints but he didn't deserve that.
    They just wanted those 5 off the streets, begs belief they almost did it. Loads of the docks lads were a bit lively to put it mildly, we’re the police going to fit them all up if they could get away with it? Makes you wonder if the same old bill had been fitting people up for years

Murder in the Dock on BBC Sounds is well worth a listen. About a dozen episodes, but gripping stuff.

They just wanted those 5 off the streets, begs belief they almost did it. Loads of the docks lads were a bit lively to put it mildly, we’re the police going to fit them all up if they could get away with it? Makes you wonder if the same old bill had been fitting people up for years
    Indeed it's the same with Colin Stagg ,and many more .

Watch Red Riding Drama and West Midlands force.

That's exactly as I see it. The police wanted the Actie's off the streets, and saw that the best way of doing it was to fit them up

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The officer who reopened the case was a credit to his profession and he got the real killer

But why have the original coppers who fitted up the cardiff 5 never been charged ?

It's staggering
    No the officer who reopened the case just done his job.

The original coppers were absolute bastards.

The podcast about this case on Shreds / BBC Sounds is very good

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Indeed it's the same with Colin Stagg ,and many more .

Watch Red Riding Drama and West Midlands force.
    The “Honey trap” that the police used to try to get a confession from Stag, was horrendous.Policing at it’s worst.
    The real killer could have been stopped 3 or 4 murders before, if it wasn’t for police negligence.
    As with Peter Sutcliffe.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    The “Honey trap” that the police used to try to get a confession from Stag, was horrendous.Policing at it’s worst.
    The real killer could have been stopped 3 or 4 murders before, if it wasn’t for police negligence.
    As with Peter Sutcliffe.
    I watched the Netflix series about the Sutcliffe case. The police investigation was shocking! Should have been caught years before.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Murder in the Dock on BBC Sounds is well worth a listen. About a dozen episodes, but gripping stuff.
    That's such a good podcast, really well made and incredibly gripping. The injustice is staggering.

I was only a kid at the time of the case and didn't know much about it, so didn't realise it had huge ramifications for the British legal system, the growth in importance of forensic evidence and how police interrogations are conducted.

Even more enlightening was that I once lived in St James Mansions down the Bay, opposite the Coal Exchange. Had no idea the flat where it happened was just across the road!

Those surviving guys look so haunted and beyond their years

John Actie has lost so much weight , as has Stephen Miller , Tony Paris has put so much on

I don't care what else they got up to , they were innocent of this horrific crime

Those surviving guys look so haunted and beyond their years

John Actie has lost so much weight , as has Stephen Miller , Tony Paris has put so much on

I don't care what else they got up to , they were innocent of this horrific crime
    Eh? I didn’t miss it did I? Thought it was on Thursday?

Eh? I didn’t miss it did I? Thought it was on Thursday?
    This Thursday

On tonight , 9pm , 1st of 3

What astounds me is not that they were fitted up , there are good coppers and bad coppers , as society has good and bad

It's that those officers that framed these men through bullying interrogation have not faced Justice ?

It's said that vital information about their guilt went missing ? Then appeared again after they had been acquitted by a court ?

What is this information , who hid it or misplaced it and why can't it be used to convict these former officers of wrongdoing ?

Wtf is going on ?

Well done to the detective who hunted down the real killer but are these officers just going to fade into retirement ?

What astounds me is not that they were fitted up , there are good coppers and bad coppers , as society has good and bad

It's that those officers that framed these men through bullying interrogation have not faced Justice ?

It's said that vital information about their guilt went missing ? Then appeared again after they had been acquitted by a court ?

What is this information , who hid it or misplaced it and why can't it be used to convict these former officers of wrongdoing ?

Wtf is going on ?

Well done to the detective who hunted down the real killer but are these officers just going to fade into retirement ?
    They have faded into retirement. One of them laughs about what happened.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lynette_White

Plenty in there about the police officers who obviously got away with criminal behaviour

Staggering

Big fat pensions no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    They have faded into retirement. One of them laughs about what happened.
    This is one of the biggest fit ups in UK criminal justice history and it happened here , in South Wales

There was a really good copper from neath who when semi retired set up a cold case investigation department , overseen by South Wales Police

He nailed a fair few people who thought they had got away with it

I am amazed he wasn't asked to get his corrupt to face justice

It makes you wonder 🤔

Wtf is going on ?

The problem is that nobody gives a **** anymore, the public aren't interested and the police less so.

Wtf is going on ?

Well done on doing his job. Well done. What a hero. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Well done on doing his job. Well done. What a hero. Well done.
    You would know him , he's a council officer up your way

Well done

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    The problem is that nobody gives a **** anymore, the public aren't interested and the police less so.
    It stinks

I have to say that dullah and John actie were cool as cucumbers swotting away those bent coppers

Dullah.........I wasn't there , I was on the boat x 300

Actie .........you know you are having a laugh now guv

It's a terrible miscarriage that they were framed but those lads knew they didn't do it and it sounded like they taling the piss out of the police despite being under extreme pressure

Those coppers should be outed

Probably living in Argentina

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/l...oring-19766259

What a hero...