+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A killing in tiger bay…bbc Wales this week

Re: A killing in tiger bay…bbc Wales this week

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    She did tricks to pay for her own survival you piece of shit.

Come out from who? The police? That would figure
    Wrong again. You're also nasty piece of work who throws his 'weight' around on a keyboard. What a miserable way to spend one's life.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It was , I was reading it last night

Here is another article , from the Independent , that describes Miller as her pimp

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1917974.html

The question was asked that's a hell of a accusation to make . Well it's been being made for years and if it wasn't true I am sure the Independent would have been sued by now .

I think it's clear he was living off her earnings .

That of course has nothing to do with his race .
    Stephen Miller sue the independent? 😂 He looks like he’s struggle to write a postage note let alone sue a national newspaper.

You said the shows press release said he was a pimp. Nevermind speculation elsewhere you said the actual show he was a part of put it out on their press release. Now either put up, or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Wrong again. You're also nasty piece of work who throws his 'weight' around on a keyboard. What a miserable way to spend one's life.
    You have no empathy with the likes of the Lynette Whites and Stephens Millers of this world. You are a horrible, right wing, I’m alright Jack, twat.

Stephen Miller sue the independent? 😂 He looks like he’s struggle to write a postage note let alone sue a national newspaper.

You said the shows press release said he was a pimp. Nevermind speculation elsewhere you said the actual show he was a part of put it out on their press release. Now either put up, or shut up.
    I was reading it last night

It was printed as fact

And it's been printed as fact over many years

If you want to debate an issue of race look for that battle elsewhere , he was 22 , a cocaine addict his girlfriend was a prostitute and numerous sources have said he was living off her earnings and was witnessed assaulting her

The lad was vulnerable but he was her pimp

I was reading it last night

It was printed as fact

And it's been printed as fact over many years

If you want to debate an issue of race look for that battle elsewhere , he was 22 , a cocaine addict his girlfriend was a prostitute and numerous sources have said he was living off her earnings and was witnessed assaulting her

The lad was vulnerable but he was her pimp
    I'm sure that Miller denied that claim in the first episode. I suppose it's his word against others. I would've thought that there would have to be some hard evidence to make such a claim. Not just circumstantial.

I understand he was the head of CID in South Wales at the time and the rest of the coppers were Detectives , although not very good ones , from various Cardiff police stations

I have been looking on the Internet at the trial of the officers which collapsed but I am amazed that they haven't been lifted again .

What makes these blokes untouchable ?
    It’s hardly surprising that the blokes are untouchable, they still are today , as are many people in the government and higher echelons of society. The Uk media is also censored.

On a separate note I spoke to one of the people in the programme last night and apparently Netflix want to make a film of the case

30 years too late I’d say

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    It’s hardly surprising that the blokes are untouchable, they still are today , as are many people in the government and higher echelons of society. The Uk media is also censored.

On a separate note I spoke to one of the people in the programme last night and apparently Netflix want to make a film of the case

It's incredible that these officers have not been subject to reporters at their door
    , harassing them as they harass people accused of crimes living a quiet life away from the limelight ?

Surely panorama would and should be doing something , dispatches on channel four ?

These officers appear to be completely central to the wrongful conviction of 3 innocent men ?

This is right up their street isn't it ?

8 men , one now deceased I think appear to be totally above the law

The fact they are not or have not served time seems ......criminal

Was there a public enquiry into this ?

You have no empathy with the likes of the Lynette Whites and Stephens Millers of this world. You are a horrible, right wing, I’m alright Jack, twat.
    You're a terribly sad person. There's something wrong when the keyboard becomes your 'real' world, lashing out with vitriol and malice at anything and anyone you disagree with or don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post

I think the whole sorry episode of the officers not being prosecuted is down to Freemasonry........ plain and simple. I worked for a very senior one and saw a few things he could get away with. Additionally, one of my extended family made meteoric rises through the ranks of his company for the very same reason. He was know as the "sack man" as he would happily lay anyone off face to face, without the faintest glimmer of compassion or empathy.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    You're a terribly sad person. There's something wrong when the keyboard becomes your 'real' world, lashing out with vitriol and malice at anything and anyone you disagree with or don't like.
    Real world? I’ve been out all day today, took in some non league football, called in on my elderly parents. This place takes up a tiny fraction of my day

However, in the very small part of my days that I spend on here I’ve seen enough to know that you are one selfish individual but actually I’d like to thank for because you make me want to be a better person.

Don’t be a Monkfish. Have empathy.

It's incredible that these officers have not been subject to reporters at their door
    , harassing them as they harass people accused of crimes living a quiet life away from the limelight ?

Surely panorama would and should be doing something , dispatches on channel four ?

These officers appear to be completely central to the wrongful conviction of 3 innocent men ?

This is right up their street isn't it ?

8 men , one now deceased I think appear to be totally above the law

The fact they are not or have not served time seems ......criminal

Was there a public enquiry into this ?
    Yes, but a QC ruled it was just a series of unfortunate mistakes rather than foul play.

It stinks. Any reasonable person listening to those tapes should only conclude that it was nothing other than a police fit up.

Yes, but a QC ruled it was just a series of unfortunate mistakes rather than foul play.

It stinks. Any reasonable person listening to those tapes should only conclude that it was nothing other than a police fit up.
    Why can't they reopen the case against them ?

It is unbelievable really 😳

Why can't they reopen the case against them ?

It is unbelievable really 😳
    I dunno. Were the rules once tried once you can’t retry in those days?

The judge who head the spread and released the 3 who got convicted said he’d never seen such a blatant act of police corruption.

I dunno. Were the rules once tried once you can’t retry in those days?

The judge who head the spread and released the 3 who got convicted said he’d never seen such a blatant act of police corruption.
    What a bunch of cnuts

What a bunch of cnuts
    For once we are in agreement

For once we are in agreement
    I agree with you on quite a lot of things

The other day you said I was clearly an intelligent man

And I agree with that

I agree with you on quite a lot of things

The other day you said I was clearly an intelligent man

And I agree with that
    I don’t recall that. I have a long history of drink and substance misuse.

I don’t recall that. I have a long history of drink and substance misuse.
    That explains it

As we were

John Actie certainly missed his calling as a Bond type villain, if a drama is made of the thing he has to play himself.

I understand he was the head of CID in South Wales at the time and the rest of the coppers were Detectives , although not very good ones , from various Cardiff police stations

I have been looking on the Internet at the trial of the officers which collapsed but I am amazed that they haven't been lifted again .

What makes these blokes untouchable ?
    Did you notice keir starmer (director of public prosecutions at the time) our Labour leader was involved in the case against the SWP being thrown out/dropped. IMO the case should be reopened and those -found again documents used to convict. Corrupt bunch of twats.
    Spedger.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    John Actie certainly missed his calling as a Bond type villain, if a drama is made of the thing he has to play himself.
    I thought the way actie and dullah swotted away the police questioning was quality , beyond cool 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Did you notice keir starmer (director of public prosecutions at the time) our Labour leader was involved in the case against the SWP being thrown out/dropped. IMO the case should be reopened and those -found again documents used to convict. Corrupt bunch of twats.
    Spedger.
    Totally its criminal if you will pardon the use of words

The police said witnesses were being intimidated so that's why it was moved to Swansea

But it wouldn't surprise me if it was to get a conviction

How on earth were they convicted just on this confession , no forensic evidence at all
    I think the 5 had a very poor/incompetent defence team and solicitors. The fact that Miller had all them interviews and many without legal reps is a ****ing joke. The defense should have focused on the lack of forensic evidence from the start, and the alibis, certainly Dullah's should have been pushed. I guess it was 'confessions' forced or not, were the greatest leverage to a jury back in them days. A very sad era in South Wales and UK justice history.
    SPedger

How a QC can investigate the police and conclude that it was merely human error and not “bad faith” that the documents went missing only to be found when the case against them collapsed is utterly deplorable.

The Stephen Miller tapes alone should have been enough to put those corrupt bastards away.

Rotten to the core.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    I think the 5 had a very poor/incompetent defence team and solicitors. The fact that Miller had all them interviews and many without legal reps is a ****ing joke. The defense should have focused on the lack of forensic evidence from the start, and the alibis, certainly Dullah's should have been pushed. I guess it was 'confessions' forced or not, were the greatest leverage to a jury back in them days. A very sad era in South Wales and UK justice history.
    SPedger
    I am surprised Liberty or another group are not pushing for action against these officers