Re: A killing in tiger bay…bbc Wales this week

Stitch up

Guilty officers get off with not even a slap on the wrist

It's appalling

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    He was clearly her pimp

But he , and the others, didn't massacre her
    He 'clearly' wasn't her pimp-if that's what you're referring to.

That bald twat in charge John Williams 😡

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    That bald twat in charge John Williams ��
    reminds me of so many men in positions of authority back in the 80's. Reminded me of my Headmaster, who was another c unt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He 'clearly' wasn't her pimp-if that's what you're referring to.
    Miller has always been referred to as lynette whites pimp and not just by the police who we know in this case we can step over

The makers of this most recent programme referred to Miller as a cocaine addict and her pimp , living off her earnings

If they are privy to better information than us I think it's fair enough to make the assumption , not on race , that he was her pimp

Of course to say other black so he's her pimp is a different think altogether

That bald twat in charge John Williams 😡
    Neath Boy

Neath Boy
    Shameless bastard

Shameless bastard
    I understand he was the head of CID in South Wales at the time and the rest of the coppers were Detectives , although not very good ones , from various Cardiff police stations

I have been looking on the Internet at the trial of the officers which collapsed but I am amazed that they haven't been lifted again .

What makes these blokes untouchable ?

as mentioned when this topic comes up before

Lynette was in my school year and in my registration and welsh class until form3 .RIP Lynette

as for the cops involved wish them the worse a total miscarriage of justice

Miller has always been referred to as lynette whites pimp and not just by the police who we know in this case we can step over

The makers of this most recent programme referred to Miller as a cocaine addict and her pimp , living off her earnings

If they are privy to better information than us I think it's fair enough to make the assumption , not on race , that he was her pimp

Of course to say other black so he's her pimp is a different think altogether
    Miller said that he wasn't her pimp. his word' He hustled. Are you sure that the film makers actually said thiat Miller was pimping? That's one hell of a statement to make, without evidence.....

Neath Boy
    Dinosaur

Sad to read about what became of them after, Ronnie living in a shed in the garden for 7 years and dying of deep vein thrombosis, dulla seemed ok initially but his mental health suffered and he became a recluse, passing away young. They did all receive compensation (Miller 500k, john 300k, Ronnie 200k, not sure the others) but I don’t suppose it equates to the mental suffering endured then and forever after……

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Sad to read about what became of them after, Ronnie living in a shed in the garden for 7 years and dying of deep vein thrombosis, dulla seemed ok initially but his mental health suffered and he became a recluse, passing away young. They did all receive compensation (Miller 500k, john 300k, Ronnie 200k, not sure the others) but I don’t suppose it equates to the mental suffering endured then and forever after……
    Apparently, Ronnie gave a lot of his money to his daughter. The shed he lived in was in Gabalfa. It was in a mates garden. He'd go inside the house to watch films etc then retire to his shed. The shed was tiny, apparently.

Watched the next 2 episodes on iplayer after seeing the first.

Was a decent documentary, never really went into much detail about the case though and maybe a bit too much Actie dramatically staring into the distance but it definitely showed the investigation up for what it was.

Did they really move the case to Swansea because there would be next to no chance of any black jurors?

I don't know if she has family remaining but White's family..... Can't even imagine how they felt after the murder but then to suffer this shit show also.

Well worth a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Watched the next 2 episodes on iplayer after seeing the first.

Was a decent documentary, never really went into much detail about the case though and maybe a bit too much Actie dramatically staring into the distance but it definitely showed the investigation up for what it was.

Did they really move the case to Swansea because there would be next to no chance of any black jurors?

I don't know if she has family remaining but White's family..... Can't even imagine how they felt after the murder but then to suffer this shit show also.

Well worth a watch.
    Moving it to ‘very white’ swansea was also part of the police idea to make sure they got found guilty…..no doubt it would have worked well if the first judge hadn’t dropped dead just before the verdict…..

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Moving it to ‘very white’ swansea was also part of the police idea to make sure they got found guilty…..no doubt it would have worked well if the first judge hadn’t dropped dead just before the verdict…..
    The police said witnesses were being intimidated so that's why it was moved to Swansea

But it wouldn't surprise me if it was to get a conviction

How on earth were they convicted just on this confession , no forensic evidence at all

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Miller said that he wasn't her pimp. his word' He hustled. Are you sure that the film makers actually said thiat Miller was pimping? That's one hell of a statement to make, without evidence.....
    Yep , look at the press releases for the documentary

They are written by the production team and they wouldn't have said he was her pimp if they were at all concerned that wasn't true

They are written by the production team and they wouldn't have said he was her pimp if they were at all concerned that wasn't true
    I appreciate that wikipedia can at times not be the most reliable source of information, but they describe him as both her boyfriend and her pimp.

Link the press release. He was in no way portrayed as her pimp in the documentary.

Pimp my arse. Stephen Miller was a 22 year old with the mental age of a 11 year old and a bit of a wet weekend if truth be told.

Typical Monkfish. He’s black, he must be her pimp.

What those coppers subjected that boy to was an absolute disgrace, and on tape too! How they’ve never been prosecuted is a travesty..

I’ve just watched episodes 2 and 3 in the iplayer. SWP are a ****ing disgrace.
    Watch your gob pal. If you're suggesting I'm a racist come out and say it and we'll see where it takes you.
    He was her pimp. she did tricks to pay for his coke habit. It was common knowledge and even came out in the appeal and second trial.

How a QC can investigate the police and conclude that it was merely human error and not “bad faith” that the documents went missing only to be found when the case against them collapsed is utterly deplorable.

The Stephen Miller tapes alone should have been enough to put those corrupt bastards away.

Rotten to the core.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Watch your gob pal. If you're suggesting I'm a racist come out and say it and we'll see where it takes you.
    He was her pimp. she did tricks to pay for his coke habit. It was common knowledge and even came out in the appeal and second trial.
    She did tricks to pay for her own survival you piece of shit.

Come out from who? The police? That would figure

Link the press release. He was in no way portrayed as her pimp in the documentary.
    He denied being her pimp in the documentary

That doesn't mean he wasn't

He was fitted up , he had learning difficulties and his confession led to a shocking miscarriage of justice

At the trial of the police officers that collapsed he was named by a local taxi driver as being her pimp, controlling her , kicking her

He denied being her pimp in the documentary

That doesn't mean he wasn't

He was fitted up , he had learning difficulties and his confession led to a shocking miscarriage of justice

At the trial of the police officers that collapsed he was named by a local taxi driver as being her pimp, controlling her , kicking her
    I know the story, I’ve just watched the documentary. I’m fully aware of his learning disabilities.

You said it was in the press release. Surely that’s easy for you to link?

I know the story, I’ve just watched the documentary. I’m fully aware of his learning disabilities.

You said it was in the press release. Surely that’s easy for you to link?
    It was , I was reading it last night

Here is another article , from the Independent , that describes Miller as her pimp

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1917974.html

The question was asked that's a hell of a accusation to make . Well it's been being made for years and if it wasn't true I am sure the Independent would have been sued by now .

I think it's clear he was living off her earnings .

That of course has nothing to do with his race .