+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A killing in tiger bay…bbc Wales this week

Re: A killing in tiger bay…bbc Wales this week

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I think thats very interesting , thanks for that

Maybe you and the merthyr mafia can sort him out

But with reference to his work on getting the killer of lynette white behind bars his work was superb , there's no doubt about that

That's what I am referring to here

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think thats very interesting , thanks for that

Maybe you and the merthyr mafia can sort him out

But with reference to his work on getting the killer of lynette white behind bars his work was superb , there's no doubt about that

That's what I am referring to here
    It was his job Sludge.

He looks decent as he the shower of cuunts before him on the case fitted the docks lads up.

Good of him to stop a project offering vulnerable young people accommodation as he didn't fancy near his house.

Sterling example of civic spirit and community values from the then council leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    It was his job Sludge.

He looks decent as he the shower of cuunts before him on the case fitted the docks lads up.

Good of him to stop a project offering vulnerable young people accommodation as he didn't fancy near his house.

Sterling example of civic spirit and community values from the then council leader.
    Well thats for you and your merthyr chum to sort out

Go and have a word with him

He did a great job on nailing gaffor that's on the record

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    The problem is that nobody gives a **** anymore, the public aren't interested and the police less so.
    Not so sure about this…very bent coppers….hhmmmm

Well thats for you and your merthyr chum to sort out

Go and have a word with him

He did a great job on nailing gaffor that's on the record
    He’s a black belt in karate, I’ll pass.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Not so sure about this…very bent coppers….hhmmmm
    Ted Hastings they want on the case.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s a black belt in karate, I’ll pass.
    Send him a letter

Anonymously

Everybody is covered then

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Indeed it's the same with Colin Stagg ,and many more .

Watch Red Riding Drama and West Midlands force.
    The Red Riding Trilogy is fantastic, managed to get a copy on DVD as it's not streaming in the UK.

"This is The North, we do what we want"

One of the best British cast's ever assembled IMHO. Sean Bean in a predictable outcome too

BBC News - Lynette White case: Police 'rewrote witness statements'
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-s...wales-15262649

Oh I remember now , I spilt my tea and we had to rewrite the statements

This is comedy land 🤣

What struck me was how thick the interviewing coppers were. Hammering away with a shock and bully style. Repeating and wearing the guys down. They didn't have either the skill or evidence to operate any other way.

Did the 5 get any compensation after? Surely the ones who went down did? Not seen the last two episodes yet

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    What struck me was how thick the interviewing coppers were. Hammering away with a shock and bully style. Repeating and wearing the guys down. They didn't have either the skill or evidence to operate any other way.
    They spent too much time watching The Sweeney thinking it was a documentary.

As you say it's bullying and wearing them down and the only way to get the coppers to stop, was to admit it.

Having seen the first episode I do wonder if 3 episodes is enough to tell the whole story in the detail it deserves. All the episodes are already on iplayer so will watch it over the weekend.

He’s definitely Hollywood John Actie, he could be a star of the stage that guy….

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    They spent too much time watching The Sweeney thinking it was a documentary.

As you say it's bullying and wearing them down and the only way to get the coppers to stop, was to admit it.

Having seen the first episode I do wonder if 3 episodes is enough to tell the whole story in the detail it deserves. All the episodes are already on iplayer so will watch it over the weekend.
    Check out the podcast, Shreds: Murder in the Dock on BBC Sounds, 13 episodes, some great interviews with people involved. Paints a vivid picture of Pre development Tiger Bay too.

It was a 'stitch up' no doubt, but without Miller's 'confession', it wouldn't have gone anywhere. In the programme Miller categorically states he wasn't Lynette's pimp, but trying to help her get off the streets. Believe that if you want. It doesn't have any material impact on the case or outcome either way, but whilst it's difficult to have a sense of balance in such a blatant one sided attack on innocent men, there are a few comments made in the 1st couple of episodes that I've seen that would challenged in different circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    They have faded into retirement. One of them laughs about what happened.
    How hasn't he had a slap?

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    It was a 'stitch up' no doubt, but without Miller's 'confession', it wouldn't have gone anywhere. In the programme Miller categorically states he wasn't Lynette's pimp, but trying to help her get off the streets. Believe that if you want. It doesn't have any material impact on the case or outcome either way, but whilst it's difficult to have a sense of balance in such a blatant one sided attack on innocent men, there are a few comments made in the 1st couple of episodes that I've seen that would challenged in different circumstances.
    He was clearly her pimp

But he , and the others, didn't massacre her

He’s definitely Hollywood John Actie, he could be a star of the stage that guy….
    Actie and Abdullahi were cool as cucumbers and just took the piss

The police knew the score

So went after Miller who had a mental age of 12

Send him a letter

Anonymously

Everybody is covered then
    ..did you put a stamp on it..

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Thornton View Post
    The Red Riding Trilogy is fantastic, managed to get a copy on DVD as it's not streaming in the UK.

"This is The North, we do what we want"

One of the best British cast's ever assembled IMHO. Sean Bean in a predictable outcome too
    Come on mate

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ..did you put a stamp on it..
    I sent a letter later

It’s amazing how the five can get done and go down, the witnesses the police cajoled into making up stuff go down, yet the police who fitted up all of them walk off Scott free…..retired with their big fat pensions at 52.

It’s amazing how the five can get done and go down, the witnesses the police cajoled into making up stuff go down, yet the police who fitted up all of them walk off Scott free…..retired with their big fat pensions at 52.
    It's disgraceful

I am amazed they cannot get done , even after all this time

Pimp my arse. Stephen Miller was a 22 year old with the mental age of a 11 year old and a bit of a wet weekend if truth be told.

Typical Monkfish. He’s black, he must be her pimp.

What those coppers subjected that boy to was an absolute disgrace, and on tape too! How they’ve never been prosecuted is a travesty..

I’ve just watched episodes 2 and 3 in the iplayer. SWP are a ****ing disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Pimp my arse. Stephen Miller was a 22 year old with the mental age of a 11 year old and a bit of a wet weekend if truth be told.

Typical Monkfish. He’s black, he must be her pimp.

What those coppers subjected that boy to was an absolute disgrace, and on tape too! How they’ve never been prosecuted is a travesty..

I’ve just watched episodes 2 and 3 in the iplayer. SWP are a ****ing disgrace.
    Very well said. There's absolutely no evidence to say that Miller was pimping. Plenty of evidence to say that he had problems mentally and developmentally.