+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 27 degrees and Scorchio tomorrow…

27 degrees and Scorchio tomorrow…

You know what they say;
    “You can please some of the people some of the time blah blah blah”
    Those of you that enjoy the sun and a nice warm day will be pleased to know tomorrow’s forecast is fabulous - 27 degrees and not a cloud in the sky ☀️
    I’m afraid it’s all downhill after that
    Pack up your fans until next year and dust off your slow cookers
    One thing to look forward to is cwtching into the Mrs at night lol ❄️

Re: 27 degrees and Scorchio tomorrow…

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    You know what they say;
    Those of you that enjoy the sun and a nice warm day will be pleased to know tomorrow’s forecast is fabulous - 27 degrees and not a cloud in the sky ☀️
    I have a fan blowing over me in bed in the winter!

A few sleepless night ahead.

Is that because you’re used to the noise it makes or is it the male menopause Eric?
    If it’s helping you sleep 💤 that’s great but when we had that fabulous warm weather a few weeks ago and we all struggled to sleep a friend gave me a great tip!!
    For those who have an Alexa and I’m sure other gadgets would do the same - ask her to play “White Noise”
    She plays soothing sounds ALL night sending you off into the land of Nod 💤💤💤
    If you haven’t got one then you could always advertise for a bird called Alexa to sit on your bedside table making swishing noises 😄👍

Don't tell extinction rebellion

You know what they say;
    Can't beat pulling the duvet over you more on a cold night haha. Damn I'm getting old. 🤣

I know lol
    Extra duvet is great but you can’t beat cwtching into bum island 🏝

Is that because you’re used to the noise it makes or is it the male menopause Eric?
    If it’s helping you sleep �� that’s great but when we had that fabulous warm weather a few weeks ago and we all struggled to sleep a friend gave me a great tip!!
    For those who have an Alexa and I’m sure other gadgets would do the same - ask her to play “White Noise”
    She plays soothing sounds ALL night sending you off into the land of Nod ������
    If you haven’t got one then you could always advertise for a bird called Alexa to sit on your bedside table making swishing noises ����
    I'm warm in a t-shirt when it's 12 degrees outside. Lots of people love going to hot and sunny places on holiday. My ideal is something like Rejkavik in January.

It's 27 degrees here too. It feels cool and comfortable. Bright blue sky and little breeze.

If it’s helping you sleep 💤 that’s great but when we had that fabulous warm weather a few weeks ago and we all struggled to sleep a friend gave me a great tip!!
    She plays soothing sounds ALL night sending you off into the land of Nod 💤💤💤
    If you haven’t got one then you could always advertise for a bird called Alexa to sit on your bedside table making swishing noises 😄👍
    You can get a white noise app on your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I have a fan blowing over me in bed in the winter!
    Best not name names.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Best not name names.
    Dai Hunt has his uses.