+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So it's National Insurance then

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: So it's National Insurance then

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I have experience of a couple of private care agencies, and in my opinion, both were negligent on times and put the service user at risk of harm due to the shoddy training provided. 3 days in house training in order to learn how to hoist someone with MS or Parkinsons, dementia etc. It's scary.
    My old man was in a care home which had just one hoist

And that was broken

I went to see him and he was left in a common room , nobody there , in his own piss

Got him out of there and he died shortly after

All these brochures about individual care , quality staff it's mostly a joke

Why don't these people just admit it ? We are a business and we are here to make money 💰

I could accept that, it's the quality of care that matters

The local authority care homes locally are excellent . The staff stay there for a reason .

Re: So it's National Insurance then

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    My old man was in a care home which had just one hoist

And that was broken

I went to see him and he was left in a common room , nobody there , in his own piss

Got him out of there and he died shortly after

All these brochures about individual care , quality staff it's mostly a joke

Why don't these people just admit it ? We are a business and we are here to make money ��

I could accept that, it's the quality of care that matters

The local authority care homes locally are excellent . The staff stay there for a reason .
    Agree entirely.