+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: WALES 0 - 0 ESTONIA. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: WALES 0 - 0 ESTONIA. Match thread

Few things that disappointed me last night, a few "fans" doing their best to boo loudly the players showing their stand against racism and discrimination; a group trying to get a Cardiff City chant going, and a lot of boos at the final whistle. It wasn't the best game, but given the ridiculous conditions around Sunday's game and the number of missing important players 4 points over the 2 games wasn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    Few things that disappointed me last night, a few "fans" doing their best to boo loudly the players showing their stand against racism and discrimination; a group trying to get a Cardiff City chant going, and a lot of boos at the final whistle. It wasn't the best game, but given the ridiculous conditions around Sunday's game and the number of missing important players 4 points over the 2 games wasn't bad.
    Sorry, I think the last part of your post is pre 2016 thinking, Wales have moved on and nothing but six points would do from games against teams sixty and ninety places below us in the world rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Sorry, I think the last part of your post is pre 2016 thinking, Wales have moved on and nothing but six points would do from games against teams sixty and ninety places below us in the world rankings.
    No need for the sorry, it's all about opinions isn't it? I prefer to look for the positives where possible, a stronger squad over the next 4 games and we can still finish 2nd in the group and get some momentum going in to a play off.