Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
C'mon people, I know we're all disappointed but seems that so many are ready to rush towards negativity.

Giggs is almost definitely Wales' most expensive manager of all time and as a small nation it's highly unlikely that we can continue to pay him and employ a new manager. I don't think Page is the man, and think money needs to be spent on his supporting case to give him the best chance, but I accept our options are limited and recognise how well he's done to keep momentum going.

Next we're moaning about the players? Okay, some clearly have limitations but most of them are a group who flew to Kazan and back having spent the summer flying to Baku and back. They've literally put in the miles to get our support - support which previously has got them playing above their usual standards - and the Estonian keeper won't have a better day this year.

Klopp described Liverpool fans as journey hunters recently. Our journey has become more difficult tonight and it's bitterly disappointing, but it's roughly 10 years since Earnshaw's bad miss at Wembley which really is the day Together Stronger was born and we're so much better for it.

A lot of hard work to develop things in preparation for two big away games, and then two big home games where it's our job to fill up the CCS.

A pretty sh*t return for Welsh football at the CCS but our job is to be good supporters and push us forward even though the difficult moments. Who's up for supporting the Welsh women's team when they play at CCS next?
well said.