Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
Was awful and has been terrible recently apart from the Turkey performance.

We basicslly wasted the first half practicing our passing and keeping possesion against a team who are happy to give it up. I know there were injuries but its not good enough.

This passing philosophy isnt going to get us anywhere as any decent team we are coming up against are going to do it better, plus Allen and Morrell arent good enough. We have good ball carriers in the forward positions and shpuld be utilising that. The passing was so slow that by the time the ball got to anyone decent they were covered.

We should have won the game but its been poor under Page for long enough.

I think his stubborn attitude towards older players left is massively short for options in this squad. I said it before but dont tell me that Vokes or Evans wouldnt have offered more than Colwill or Roberts playing out of position.
Sam Vokes wouldn't, he wasn't particularly impressive when he was in his 20s nevermind now. I assume you're on about Ched? He's not worth the hassle and at 32 (33 in December) isn't a realistic long term option anyway

Harris should have started both games, he's the only recognised striker in the squad.