+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welshman summarising the England game ?

Welshman summarising the England game ?

Englishmen (not good enough to play for England) summarising the Wales game…and Earnie (and Ian Wright) summarising the England game….Worlds gone mad.

NB…Earnie was good enough to play for Zambia…but CHOSE to play for Wales…Williams and HRK never had a choice ;)………England didn’t want them.

Re: Welshman summarising the England game ?

Probably the most successful Captain of Wales with the scorer of one of the most iconic Welsh goals of all time...

How is that a problem?

Ian Wright and Earnie...bit odd if you ask me.
    “Box ticking” is definitely a thing that is annoying a lot of people.

Ashley Williams and Hal Robson Kanu deserve to be in those seats 100%
    No box ticking needed...there on merit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Probably the most successful Captain of Wales with the scorer of one of the most iconic Welsh goals of all time...

How is that a problem?

It’s a problem for me (obviously not you) that they only played for Wales because they were not good enough for England.

“Box Ticking” from you …tells me all I need to know.

Earnie must have a contract with ITV as he worked for them in the Euros as well

Nice to see Ashley Williams continues to boil your piss even after retiring. Also HRK played for both England & Wales youth and made a huge contribution to football in this country

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

Nice to see Ashley Williams continues to boil your piss even after retiring. Also HRK played for both England & Wales youth and made a huge contribution to football in this country
    He don’t “boil my piss” at all…just nice to see more and more people realising the guys a complete c**t.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    He don’t “boil my piss” at all…just nice to see more and more people realising the guys a complete c**t.
    Most successful Captain Wales has had in generations.

It’s a problem for me (obviously not you) that they only played for Wales because they were not good enough for England.

What does the term “box ticking” tell you about me?

Most successful Captain Wales has had in generations.
    You mean the most (rather) fortunate captain…don’t disrespect actual Welsh players ffs. Hughes, Charles, Toshack, Rush, Bale and Ramsey ..to name a few. Shame on you.

What does the term “box ticking” tell you about me?
    I don’t like you ? ….Will that do?

I don’t like you ? ….Will that do?
    100%

You mean the most (rather) fortunate captain…don’t disrespect actual Welsh players ffs. Hughes, Charles, Toshack, Rush, Bale and Ramsey ..to name a few. Shame on you.
    Do you think that we lost to Belgium because all of our goals were scored by English born Welsh players?

Thank feck they weren’t good enough for England, otherwise Wales Euro 2016 wouldn’t have happened. Greatest victory in Wales history all 3 goals scored by not good enough Englishmen. How do you sleep at night?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

Why can't he have an issue without it "boiling his piss"?

Why do people on the Internet always assume people are climbing the walls with rage because they have an opinion that others don't agree with?

As successful a captain and a good servant as he was, the OP does have a point, if people disagree they disagree.

African Bluebird makes a good point on this subject as well which makes a lot of sense, but even still OP having an opinion doesn't mean he is running around the house with a hammer smashing things up every time he sees Ashley Williams.

Feedback

He don’t “boil my piss” at all…just nice to see more and more people realising the guys a complete c**t because he captained Wales and I didn't.
    there, fixed your post you miserable sod.

Why does it piss people off because he's got a different opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Why does it piss people off because he's got a different opinion?
    Because he's given very little evidence to back up his "Ashley Williams is a C@@t" comments. Seems to have a hatred based on what I can assume is some Swansea/England dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Because he's given very little evidence to back up his "Ashley Williams is a C@@t" comments. Seems to have a hatred based on what I can assume is some Swansea/England dislike.
    That's not it though is it. I've been on here long enough to to know the script, people bashed him before he called AW a **** when he was just doing the "he's English stealing a place" script.

Also, I didn't think you needed evidence to form an opinion.

That's not it though is it. I've been on here long enough to to know the script, people bashed him before he called AW a **** when he was just doing the "he's English stealing a place" script.

Evidence makes your opinion valid but no people are free to form opinions based on hearsay and media projection. I hate James Corden with a passion, I'm sure if I had a pint with him he'd be ok.......probably not the smug twat 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Evidence makes your opinion valid but no people are free to form opinions based on hearsay and media projection. I hate James Corden with a passion, I'm sure if I had a pint with him he'd be ok.......probably not the smug twat 🤣🤣
    So the fact he didn't give any evidence now doesn't matter, after nattering in your last post.

Internets weird init.

Yeah I dislike Corden as well probably a victim of his own success, watched that friends reunion with my daughter and even she said he's everywhere these days..

Did you celebrate when he scored against Belgium?

Given your view of him, respect if you didn't although hard to believe as a Welsh fan you weren't jumping around like the rest of us.

This sums up up the world as it is now beautifully

How is that a problem?

What box are they trying to tick?

Do people seriously watch tv and think about box ticking? If they do they need to get out a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    This sums up up the world as it is now beautifully
    It sums him up as well pretty well in fairness

So the fact he didn't give any evidence now doesn't matter, after nattering in your last post.

Internets weird init.

Yeah I dislike Corden as well probably a victim of his own success, watched that friends reunion with my daughter and even she said he's everywhere these days..
    It does matter, my hatred of Corden is baseless and irrational.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It sums him up as well pretty well in fairness
    Stop bullying me you bully.