+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Priti Patel issues orders to turn them boats around

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Priti Patel issues orders to turn them boats around

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    If you think he is far left you soppy twat. I can see him now in a Beret organising a milita to over throw the government.

The person who used the phrase virtue signal is now saying others are far down a rabbit hole without irony!
    Okay, 'hard left' would be a better angle. He isnt centre-left

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Okay, 'hard left' would be a better angle. He isnt centre-left
    I would describe him as centre left

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I would describe him as centre left
    He does get on my nerves.

He jumps on any bit of news that can be used to criticise the government whether it's correct or not

Thankfully I don't follow him

The Brexiteers are reaping what they sowed, they were fed the ‘we’ll stop the illegal immigrants’ line and fell for it hook, line & sinker. The French may have the attitude now of ‘shoo, get over there to the nearest non EU country, it’s just over that stretch of water, we’ve no alliance or allegiance to the rosbifs now’. Hypothetical and fanciful, I know, but is it? The largely right wing influenced ‘leavers’ have created the very scenario that was their worst nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The Brexiteers are reaping what they sowed, they were fed the ‘we’ll stop the illegal immigrants’ line and fell for it hook, line & sinker. The French may have the attitude now of ‘shoo, get over there to the nearest non EU country, it’s just over that stretch of water, we’ve no alliance or allegiance to the rosbifs now’. Hypothetical and fanciful, I know, but is it? The largely right wing influenced ‘leavers’ have created the very scenario that was their worst nightmare.
    Not really. the numbers coming to the UK hasnt really increased. It's more than lorry-based travel has been managed and controlled better, creating this opportunity for criminal gangs to manage and control crossings via sea.

Which bafflingly, some people seem to think isnt a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Not really. the numbers coming to the UK hasnt really increased. It's more than lorry-based travel has been managed and controlled better, creating this opportunity for criminal gangs to manage and control crossings via sea.

Which bafflingly, some people seem to think isnt a problem.
    On the other hand Brexit has even made it harder and more expensive for UK residents to return home from abroad, it’s annoying when you voted to remain. Anything from €25 to €60 each to have a covid test test prior to returning, very salty for a family of 4 or 5. Whereas it doesn’t apply to EU double jabbed citizens with their certificate. Brexit the gift that keeps on giving.

On the lorry driver thing, perhaps there aren’t as many to inspect as before due to lack of drivers.