+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Priti Patel issues orders to turn them boats around

Re: Priti Patel issues orders to turn them boats around

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    You keep coming up with the sectarian 'left / right' stuff.

The difference here is in trying to solve the problem of thousands of people, who may or may not be deserving of asylum, making a dangerous crossing that enriches criminal gangs and costs us at the same time.

It's about finding a solution to that. Acknowledging that reality doesnt make anyone 'right wing' and it certainly doesnt make anyone 'far-right' as you ludicrously said earlier.

It's about finding practical steps to solving a problem. If you cant do that without offering insults and just saying soppy things then so be it, but you aren't helping anyone, least of all people in genuine need if you keep tolerating the existing situation.

Bloody lefites! (joke, chill ya pants)
    The solution is international diplomacy, treating other countries with respect and trying to work together with them. This is something we are really 'missin' at the moment with Priti and the rest of the gang. Your concern for the danger they are putting themselves through seems a bit false when you are quite happy for them to turn around and go back the other way rather than safely bring them to shore and process them.

David Schneider is appalling on twitter. He purely posts inflammatory things.
    Is David Schneider a cabinet member? Does he make outrageous political threats to solidify his position as....... an actor?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    The solution is international diplomacy, treating other countries with respect and trying to work together with them. This is something we are really 'missin' at the moment with Priti and the rest of the gang. Your concern for the danger they are putting themselves through seems a bit false when you are quite happy for them to turn around and go back the other way rather than safely bring them to shore and process them.
    No it's not, because the idea is to undermine the viability of the route so that the gangs don't operate it.

The threat of turning them around may help to stem the viability of the route.

The crossing is dangerous. Being cool with the current situation doesn't scream out concern for their welfare either ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Is David Schneider a cabinet member? Does he make outrageous political threats to solidify his position as....... an actor?
    I assume he does it because he generally believes what he's saying and he (and other radical voices on the left and right) do so because it gets them retweets.

I assume he does it because he generally believes what he's saying and he (and other radical voices on the left and right) do so because it gets them retweets.
    He's hardly a radical voice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Us - the UK government.
    Thanks , hopefully that will remove any French and smugglers from any associated guilt.

No it's not, because the idea is to undermine the viability of the route so that the gangs don't operate it.

The threat of turning them around may help to stem the viability of the route.

The crossing is dangerous. Being cool with the current situation doesn't scream out concern for their welfare either ya know.
    Well, they can go back to suffocating in the back of lorries if you want, that was fun too.

Anybody willing to take a dinghy across the channel isn't going to be persuaded not to try by turning some boats around, they will try again or find another way. Like most Brexity strategies this is a sledgehammer to crack a walnut and doesn't address the underlying issue.

You are a radical voice on the right if he is a radical voice on the left.

Let me get this straight, you really think that David Schneider a) makes outrageous political threats? And b) the reason he does this is to solidify his position as an actor?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    He's hardly a radical voice
    Please don't say that we've reached the stage where anyone who opposes this woeful Government is viewed as a radical?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Please don't say that we've reached the stage where anyone who opposes this woeful Government is viewed as a radical?

Well this woeful government will be judged very soon , to be fair bugger all has been going on since their last victory, you'd think they've had plenty of time to fix our country since 2019 .

Not long to go now for a change of government when we will see the public rebel against this woeful government and vote in Sir Kier and his brilliant radical answers , to the country's failures.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Well this woeful government will be judged very soon , to be fair bugger all has been going on since their last victory, you'd think they've had plenty of time to fix our country since 2019 .

Not long to go now for a change of government when we will see the public rebel against this woeful government and vote in Sir Kier and his brilliant radical answers , to the country's failures.
    “Very soon”?

“Very soon”?
    Thank god ,can you post the plan please when it's too hand .

Why does everything you post sound like a man having a mental breakdown?

Here’s Patel breaking rules again https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...again-24963905

What a nasty bit if work she is. Vile woman.

Thank god ,can you post the plan please when it's too hand .
    I think you’d better, I’ve not got a clue what you’re talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Here’s Patel breaking rules again https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...again-24963905

What a nasty bit if work she is. Vile woman.
    Top tip.

Calling others a nasty piece of work works better when you yourself don't label people 'vile woman'

I think you’d better, I’ve not got a clue what you’re talking about.
    You posted the very soon my comment to my post stay of the sherry old boy ??????????

""very soon"" your reply to the above

You posted the very soon my comment to my post stay of the sherry old boy ??????????

""very soon"" your reply to the above
    TOBW was obviously questioning the 'very soon' comment you included in your post. Far from asking TOBW from refraining from the sherry you ought to check what you post before you hit the 'Reply' button. Time after time other posters have made remarks about the unintelligibility of many of your posts, today being no exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    TOBW was obviously questioning the 'very soon' comment you included in your post. Far from asking TOBW from refraining from the sherry you ought to check what you post before you hit the 'Reply' button. Time after time other posters have made remarks about the unintelligibility of many of your posts, today being no exception.
    He is a god like saint isn't , his post was poor an d petty , some of his political posts are very blinkered and lack balance and not everyone agrees with him , as usual if you attempt to debate you just petty little one liners form the herd

He is a god like saint isn't , his post was poor an d petty , some of his political posts are very blinkered and lack balance and not everyone agrees with him , as usual if you attempt to debate you just petty little one liners form the herd
    I think that says it all.

I think that says it all.
    You TOBW's agent ?

You TOBW's agent ?
    No. Just someone who understands his posts and regardless of whether I share his opinion on any particular matter.
    On the other hand, your posts are often totally unintelligible but you are possibly the only person on here who isn't aware of that fact.

No. Just someone who understands his posts and regardless of whether I share his opinion on any particular matter.
    On the other hand, your posts are often totally unintelligible but you are possibly the only person on here who isn't aware of that fact.
    Your talking broken biscuits

Your talking broken biscuits
    Your = belonging/pertaining to you.
    You're = you are