+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Priti Patel issues orders to turn them boats around

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Priti Patel issues orders to turn them boats around

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    David Schneider is appalling on twitter. He purely posts inflammatory things.
    Is David Schneider a cabinet member? Does he make outrageous political threats to solidify his position as....... an actor?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Is David Schneider a cabinet member? Does he make outrageous political threats to solidify his position as....... an actor?
    I assume he does it because he generally believes what he's saying and he (and other radical voices on the left and right) do so because it gets them retweets.

I assume he does it because he generally believes what he's saying and he (and other radical voices on the left and right) do so because it gets them retweets.
    He's hardly a radical voice

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    He's hardly a radical voice
    Please don't say that we've reached the stage where anyone who opposes this woeful Government is viewed as a radical?

You are a radical voice on the right if he is a radical voice on the left.

Let me get this straight, you really think that David Schneider a) makes outrageous political threats? And b) the reason he does this is to solidify his position as an actor?