Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
I noticed that. I'm looking forward to seeing how Bagan develops. He does like getting forward.
I think on Sunday it was more to do with the space he had to run into that prompted him to play further up the pitch, forcing Nelson a bit wider in defence, rather than a tactical decision, but I guess we will never know.

I must say that I have been disappointed with Ng since the start of the season. While his crossing has been ok, he does look cumbersome in defence. A lot of mistakes and quite slow.
I would certainly be starting Sang as right wing back over Ng
Sang was a bit Curate's Eggish against the wurzels mixing some good things on the ball that I don't think you'd see from Ng with fairly basic errors like missing the cross which led to the winning goal. Ng is, perhaps, not quite the player we thought he was after his first few matches for us,, but, because the team is so much younger these days, it's easy to forget that he is still pretty young himself and he's inexperienced in this league. I think right wing back is a position where we can rotate a bit - although he's made mistakes, I'd still have Ng down as the better defender of the two, but Sang has the edge going forward, I wonder if we could be seeing quite a bit of Sang playing in home matches and Ng being used more away from home?